Day 1

Kristen's POV

Wow. That was really an exhausting day. We had to film from 8am to 10pm. We're already working on the Bella-Edward wedding scene.

The wedding gown designed by Carolina Herrera was really beautiful, it wasn't a common wedding dress, it was special and unique and the details made it look so interesting, I couldn't wait for Rob to see it.

Rob seemed very excited to shoot this scene, because I knew he wanted this to be real, since he's asked me about 4 times if I want to marry him, but I always thought he was joking...

The last couple of years, our love has grown stronger. And I've been wanting to be his wife.

"Someday I'll become Kristen Pattinson", I thought to myself unconciously, making me come back to reality.

We finished around 10pm as scheduled, they picked us up and rode back to the hotel to get some rest for the next morning of shooting. We've been busy with filming that we haven't gotten the chance to have time for ourselves.

We arrived and It was like we were mentally connected. He was all of a sudden by my side, eye fucking me and I started to feel hot.

We started kissing, making out... Wow the way he kisses is extraordinary delicious.

He introduces his tongue all the time and it's sexier. By that time my body was on fire, I couldn't control myself. I wanted to feel his skin against mine. It was a sea under my pants already.

We made it to the edge of the bed and I spread my thighs apart until he was nestled between them. He pulled my hands above my head and held them there. He covered my neck with small kisses and licks while he spoke, each breath further driving me to the edge.

"Kristen, I can barely stand it. I want to feel you. I need to."

And he pushed his hips against my crotch. I could feel his hard member and I soaked through my panties immediately. I moaned and softly pushed my hips against his, doing anything I could to feel the friction and work him up even more. Our kisses became more frantic.

"Touch me, Rob, anyway you want. I want you. I want this; all of this. Please. Do anything you want to me."

I felt his whole body lean into me, and seconds later I was flat on my back and he was on top of me. I was impressed with his moves.

"Fuck, Kristen." And he crushed his lips to mine. Our tongues mingled while he matched the movements with his hands under my shirt. He squeezed and rubbed and pinched and I arched my back pushing my breasts further into his hands.

He pulled himself up and now he was straddling me. He slowly started to unbutton my shirt caressing my skin as he uncovered it. Savoring each inch with his hands and lip.

And then he sucked a nipple into his mouth. I needed to watch. It was so sexy to see him hungrily working on my girls. He suckled each breast and would fondle the other so neither ever felt left out.

I couldn't take it anymore and pushed him back and tore his shirt over his head. I needed to feel his skin against mine. He looked like I took him off guard. We were playing a push and touch game and it was exhilarating.

When his shirt was off I pushed my breasts against him. We both groaned together as our skin touched and our hands began moving everywhere while we kissed anything that got close enough. We were frantic, neither of us able to get enough of the other.

My blood was boiling with passion. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to taste him, feel him in every way I could. My next push put him on his back and I was again the aggressor. I loved being that. I had to slow myself so I could tease him. All you could hear was our heavy breathing.