Saving Anthony (Part Two)

Where does it hurt?" Justin asked looking worried

"Im fine" I mumbled back

He lifted up my chin forcing me to look him in the eye, "You promise?" I suddenly forgot what I was going to say. His face was only inches from mine. How could a guy have this much effect on me?

"Just a little shaken" I mumbled backing away. He frowned at me and looked at the cut on my arm. "What did they do to you, Ariana" he asked me coldly. I didn't really want to share the details. I truly wanted to forget about it but the look he gave me was deadly.

I cleared my throat. "You saw what they were doing Justin" He stepped towards me and I stepped back. "And before that?" He said glaring at me. I backed up until had no where to go. He hovered over me.

"You don't get it do you?" He asked me coldly. His eyes where no longer hazel brown. Instead a dark shade of black hovered over them. I had to admit I was scared. "I care about you" He surprised me by smashing his lips on to mine

The kiss was full of passion and love. Something I really needed. Our kiss was interrupted by my phone going off. I blushed and quickly answered it.

"Hello" I said breathless from the kiss.

"Where are you?" I instantly recognized the voice as Anthony's. I mentally cursed my self out. I began to run in the direction to my old house.

"Anthony hang tight im almost there" I said while running. Justin followed me slightly confused. We arrived at the street a few minutes later.

"Anthony" I asked not sure if he had hung up.

"Ari im outside" he replied quickly.

"Where's mom" I flinched at the word mom

"Clubbing" he mumbled in to the phone.

She must've been really messed up. She hasn't been clubbing since. Well since she met my dad which was like twenty years ago. I sighed deeply picking up my pace.

I was so close to Anthony it was almost ridiculous. Minutes later I saw someone sitting on the steps to my old house.

"Anthony?" I called out in disbelief. Anthony turned his head and his face lit up in a smile. He ran towards me and tackled me in a hug. I laughed gingerly. Then I realized something. This was the first time I laughed in like a week.