Mysterious Beauty

Before we even got to the door I heard yelling. "Where have you two been?!" I told Anthony to stay on the porch and I walked in to see a VERY mad looking scooter. It seemed like the whole house was there waiting for our arrival.

Scooter Kenny Jaden Justin's mom who I haven't quite got to know and A bunch of other people you get the point.

I quickly checked the time on my watch to see it was 3'o clock in the morning. I looked at Justin then scooter. Justin's facial expression was identical to mine. We looked like a pair of elementary kids busted for their first real crime.

"Ariana what happened to your face?" Scooter asked examining me. I opened and closed my mouth not knowing what to say. I felt a thousand pair of eyes turn to me and I blushed from the spotlight.

I still wasn't ready to share those details to the world. I looked at Justin and saw he to was waiting for my answer. I sighed deeply "I almost." Before I could even get a full sentence out I felt hysteria build in my chest. Tears brimmed my eyes and I quickly looked down.

I guess my 'experience' was even more painful than I thought. Justin's mom looked at me with pity. "Sweetie follow me" I quickly followed her not wanting to be in the spotlight. She led me to a bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and let me tell you. I was.. mmm. Enough said.

Half my face was swollen and my dress was caked with mud. She cleaned me up so I looked somewhat decent and I changed in to pajama shorts and a tank top. She led me back in to the living room and as we were walking I realized I left Anthony outside.

What type of sister am I?

I quickly picked up my pace and When I entered the living room Anthony was there by the fireplace in pajamas sipping hot chocolate. My eye brows scrunched together in confusion. I looked around and saw Justin on the couch. He winked at me and signaled that he took care of everything.

I literally felt like jumping on the couch and kissing him but that would be awkward. Right?

I sat on the floor beside Anthony and let the fireplace warm me up. A minute or two later Justin sat down beside me Handing me A cup of hot chocolate.

I smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks" I whispered quietly.

"Anything for my girl" he whispered back. My heart skipped a beat. 'My Girl' as in friend girl or as in ..... girlfriend?

Anthony laid his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around him. Justin did the same by laying his head on my other shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist. I giggled and said "My two boys"

*********

I woke up to yelling. I sat up tiredly and gripped my bed sheets confused. Who took me to bed? I looked to my right to see Anthony sleeping peacefully. I kissed him on the cheeck and got up quietly not trying to wake him up. I quickly took a shower and changed in to:

After done getting dressed I opened my door and faced a very angry scooter. He motioned for me to come in the hallway noticing that Anthony was still sleep. I stepped in to the hallway and closed my room door.

"Yes?" I asked confused. Instead of responding he walked towards his office. I followed him now more confused than ever. We reached his office and I stepped in and saw Justin sitting on a couch playing with his phone.

I looked at him for explanation but he looked more confused than me. I sat down in a chair and looked at Scooter who was pacing the room.

Scooter sat down behind his desk and looked at the two of us. "Anything you two want to tell me?" He asked looking from Justin to me over and over. Justin shrugged his shoulders. Praying he wasn't talking about the whole drunk old men thing I copied Justin by shrugging my shoulders.

Scooter angrily slammed a magazine on his desk and Justin and I quickly rushed up to it. It was Clearly Justin kissing someone but the person he was kissing was faded and only showed brown hair. The headlines were

JUSTIN BIEBER KISSING MYSTERIOUS BEAUTY

My eyes widened in realization that it was me Justin kissed. I let my mind wander back to last night when he kissed me. I mentally slapped myself.

Justin was famous. How could I not expect him to be flashed by paparazzi.