Chapter 3

I have been waiting in this damn room for about an hour now and I am stuck doing absolutely nothing. I have no idea where my purse is and I want my phone. I need to call Matt and figure things out about what happened. I have been stressing out for the past hour and I know he has probably been calling me non stop. I get up from the comfy sofa and head towards the door. I peak my head out and see that there are tons of people rushing around a large room. I also hear a faint sound of music reminding me that Harry and Niall are either attending the concert or performing in the concert. Although mostly only known bands and singers play here so I am guessing attending. Hopefully the concert doesn't go on for too much longer. Even though they want me to get my head checked out after the concert I am pretty sure I am alright. My head has almost completely stopped hurting. It has a lump on the back of it but it only hurts when I touch it. I also do not know where my stuff is. There is a petite looking blond that looks like she isn't busy. I will just have to go ask her where it is.

"Excuse me, have you seen a small brown coach purse? I think a guy named harry might have put it somewhere" I explain to the worker.

"I am pretty sure that I saw one over in the lounge area. Follow me." She says and starts to walk towards a room that looks like an average home living room. I look around the room and see my purse sitting on a side table. "Is this it?" She asks holding it up

"Yes, thank you so much!" She smiles at my enthusiasm.

"You are very much welcome, So are you friends with Harry?" She knows Harry?

"I mean I guess you could call us that. I only met him a couple of hours ago. Do you know him?" She smiles at me asking this.

"I do actually. I am arrange his outfits and do his hair. Along with the other band mates." Band mates? So it is him playing at the concert.

"I'm sorry I never got your name. Mine is Lou."

"Oh my name is Mason, but you can call me Macy i you want."

"Awe that is such a cute name." She says while smiling. This girl is so nice!

"Thank you, So is what is the name of the band Harry is in?"

"Wait you don't know that Harry is like famous?"

"Well I guess I do now" how silly of me too not know who he is.

"Him and his three other band mates are in a band called One Direction. They are pretty popular I am astonished that you do not know who they are!" Matt doesn't like me to listen to music that is sang by boys. He claims that he is jealous but I think it is just ridiculous.

"Oh excuse me the band is just finishing up and that is my reminder to actually start working! Let me know if you ever need a new hair style or a new outfit! It would be fun working for such a pretty girl like you!" Me? Pretty? That is probably the first time someone called me pretty (besides my mom)

"Well thank you, and I will!" I am grateful for her offer, however I may never use it. I reach in my purse and see that I have numerous missed calls from Matt and even a few from Lizzy. I walk back into the room I woke up in and call Matt. he picks up on the first ring,

"Where the hell are you!?" I wince at the harsh tone of his voice.

"I am at the concert building by midnight." I say in a calm voice, trying to calm him.

"Are you with that boy? You know I don't like you talking to other boys." Here we go again...

"I know, I am not with him right now. Where did you go? I woke up and you were weren't here." I actually don't really care, but changing the subject from me with other boys seems like a good idea at the moment.

"I had things to take care of. Just come back to the apartment, we need to finish our discussion from earlier." Going home to him is the last place I want to go right now. I wish he wouldn't  have pressured me into getting that apartment with him. Every time I come home he is always so mean to me. I am sick of being the tiny litter girl who doesn't speak up for herself. I know I will never really be able to stand up to him, but maybe he will change one day. The door starts to open and before I can even tell him to be quiet Harry asks,

"Are you feeling better?"

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT? You lying bitch! I knew you were cheating on me. Just wait until you come home." I shutter with fear, now not wanting to go home at all. 

"I swear I am not cheating on you! Please believe me!" I try to plea but he has hung up the phone. I don't want to go home. I don't want to feel scared anymore. Most importantly I just want to feel safe.