Prologue

Natsu's pov~

"Hey Lucy want to go on a S-class job with me, Erza, Lisanna, and ice princess?" I yelled.
"What did you say flame brain!" Ice princess(a.k.a. Gray Fullblaster) yelled at me.
"Want to go iceberg!" I yelled.
"Let's go torchick!" Iceberg yelled.
"I think you two should stop before..." Lucy started to say before Erza bonged mine and gray's heads together.
"I was trying to tell you Natsu not to fight." Lucy said quietly
"Ya what ever, now let's go." I said
"Ok." She quietly answered

Lucy's pov~

It's been 3 months since most of the guild talked to me and every other week Natsu would just beat me for no reason and I tried to defend myself but nothing stopped him until my true friends helped me and now he wants to go on a S-class job with me, Erza, and Gray. What kind of S-class job is this.

Gray's pov~
~flashback~
"Why Natsu, why are you doing this to Lucy.Lucy didn't do anything to you or the guild!" I yelled at the baka. "She's a weak,ugly, and slut." Natsu yelled.(sorry for the language 😁) "But Lucy is our friend and we are her family, Natsu~san." Wendy cried while Erza 'trying' to calm her down. Then Lisanna went up to Natsu's face and smacked him. "You asshole why are you doing this to Lu~chan, she never did any wrong to you or Fairy Tail. You're just kicking her off of team Natsu so I can join in, but no way in hell I'm joining your stupid ass team!" Lisanna yelled. (I'm sorry about the language again 😫) "No offense Gray,Erza,Wendy." Lisanna said sweetly. "We don't care Lisanna because we are quitting his stupid ass team." I told her while me,Erza, and Wendy walking away. Then we heard Lisanna yell 'Animal take-over cat soul' then heard Natsu yell 'Fire dragon roar' then heard Lucy scream. We ran back to Lucy. To see Lucy burned from protecting Lisanna from Natsu fire dragon roar...

A/N I hope you like my story please vote,comment, and follow me 😊 Hehe bye-bye ✌🏽️kawaii.