Chapter 3 part 4

Sally pov~

'I'm playing with Charlie in front of the mansion with Uncle BEN "watching" me. Sometimes I think he never pays attention to anything. I started walking deeper into the forest until I started to hear Cousin Hypno's lullaby.'

"Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope..." I say covering my ears to block out the lullaby. Suddenly Cousin Hypno and Cousin Pinkamena appear in front of me. "Hello Sally, what are you doing here in the dark part of the forest?" Cousin Hypno asked "Well Uncle BEN was supposed to be watching me while I'm playing outside but he wasn't watching me, he was just playing his stupid game." I said annoyed "Well what if you come with us so we can play?" Cousin Pinky asked "But what will Daddy Slendy say when he notices I'm gone?" I say {thinks} 'Ha not this time Cousin Hypno, you're not going to kidnap me again because I came prepared with my knife in Charlie, hehe' Suddenly everything goes black, I was knocked out by my crazy kidnapping cousins...

BEN pop~

' I'm about to fight the final boss in the game I'm playing.'
~time skip to after Sally got kidnapped~

'I just finish the genocide run of Undertale, damn that was hard... NOT!!' *looks up to see Sally not in the front yard* 'Maybe she went inside' *walks inside to see Jeff on the couch watching tv*
"Yo Jeff, have you seen Sally?" I asked him. "Nope, weren't you watching her you know she likes to wander off, right" Jeff says looks at me. "@&$#!!" I yelled. "You were playing Undertale weren't you" Jeff said with a disappointed face "I was fighting smiling trash bag!" I yell then Butchershy walks into the living room with a letter in her hand. "Yo Ben, you got a letter." She said handing me the letter. "Who's it from?" I asked her. "I don't @&$#ing know, I can't read codes." She said walking away. I open up the coded letter and it's from Red...
'Dear BEN,
The Fairy Tail members are going to the "flower" field outside Lavender Town. Is Hypno on phase 2 yet? The red haired woman is broken and is a threat but is wise and is protective of her family. The pink haired male is childish and an idiot but is a threat and is very strong will and minded. The raven haired male is a threat, is broken and cold but warms up to his friends but not outsiders. The blonde woman is not a threat, she is kind and caring but it looks like she is broken and she's hiding it under a fake smile. The blue haired girl is not a threat and is innocent as a butterfly. The flying blue cat is not a threat. That's all for right now, content me soon.
Strangled Red'
'So three broken, three threats, two innocent, and one flying cat. Interesting the blonde is broken but hides it from her comrades, but why?' I thought. I teleport to "Lavender Town" and turn into my human form as Red runs up to me. "Hey "dad" the Fairy Tail went to the flower field." He said sarcastically. "Yeah yeah I know from your letter "son"." I also said sarcastically, then we both start laughing. (Red is like BEN's little brother, the same with Lost. Ok back to the story) "So Red what's the blonde girl's name?" I asked him "Oh, her names Lucy Heartfilia and she's a Celestial Spirit Mage." Red said. "Interesting. And you said she was broken right?" I asked. "Yeah, but it's weird how she hides that under a fake smile." He said. "I was wondering that too." I said. 'Lucy Heartfilia, just who are you under that fake smile?'
(Here comes a chapter for y'all. Me sorry about the slow updates, high school has been holding me up against a wall. Also I wanted to ask do y'all want an (...) x reader/oc. Tell me in the comments, well Nashi out  673 words)