Chapter 2: The End of the Beginning

Lucy~pov

I was sitting up in the infirmary bed, looking out the window. "Lucyyyyy!!" My true friends yelled as they ran up to me in the infirmary bed. "Hi minna." I smiled. "Lucy~san/Bunny Girl/Blondie/Lucy/Lu~chan are you ok?!" They asked sweetly. "I'm fine now minna." I sweetly said. "Ok Lucy~san/Lu~chan,I'm glad that your fine." Levy and Wendy said. "Me too, but can I go home now?" I asked. "Sure Lucy~san, there some clothes in the closet for you." Wendy told me. "Thanks Wendy." I smiled. "Bye now Lucy~san/Bunny Girl/Blondie/Lucy/Lu~chan, see you soon." My true friends said walking out of the infirmary and closing the door. 'I should just dressed now.' I get up from the infirmary bed and make my way to the closet. When I opened it I saw a blue and white short sleeve shirt and black and gold above knee skirt with some black and white striped flats. 'So Kawaii! ✨😍✨' After I got dressed I walked out of the infirmary to see my friends at the bar waiting for me. "Hi minna!" I smiled. "Hi Lucy~san/Bunny Girl/Blondie/Lucy/Lu~chan!" They waved to me. I walked down the stairs and was tackled by a group hug. "Can't b-b-breathe." I said being squeezed in a bone-crushing hug. They let me go,"Sorry Lucy~san/Bunny Girl/Blondie/Lucy/Lu~chan." "It's ok and what happened these past few days I was passed out." I asked them. "Well, while you were passed out Natsu tried to make Lisanna his girlfriend Lucy~san." Wendy told me. "Oh ok Wendy, well I'm going to leave now ok." I tell them all. "Ok Lucy~san/Bunny Girl/Blondie/Lucy/Lu~chan, be save." They say. "I will." I said waving before walking out the guild to my house. Little did I know that was the beginning of a lot of bull-crap for me from the guild.

~Present Time- 3 months later~

Natsu's pov~
'I just picked a very hard job for the b**** Lucy, but it's easy for me, Erza, Lisanna, and ice princess. Hehe.'
"Hey Lucy want to go on a S-class job with me, Erza, Lisanna, and ice princess?" I yelled.
"What did you say flame brain!" Ice princess(a.k.a. Gray Fullblaster) yelled at me.
"Want to go iceberg!" I yelled.
"Let's go torchick!" Iceberg yelled.
"I think you two should stop before..." Lucy started to say before Erza bonged mine and gray's heads together.
"I was trying to tell you Natsu not to fight." Lucy said quietly
"Ya what ever, now let's go." I said
"Ok." She quietly answered

Lucy's pov~

It's been 3 months since most of the guild talked to me and every other week Natsu would just beat me for no reason and I tried to defend myself but nothing stopped him until my true friends helped me and now he wants to go on a S-class job with me, Erza, and Gray. What kind of S-class job is this.

A/N
Hi minna I hope you liked this chapter the next is going to a big one hehe. Because it's the main chapter you all have been waiting for. 😆✌🏽️Kawaii