Chapter 4

Lucy's pov
'Me and Team *gag* Natsu ( I really wanted to say Team No-aśś 😂) are going to this flower field outside of Lavender Town. I swear I didn't see any flower field when we all arrived here... Strange.' I thought.
Wendy's pov
'Why don't I smell any flowers or at least dirt.' I thought. "Natsu, do you smell anything at all." I said kindly even though I hated being kind to him; but it's for Lucy~san sake. "I got nothing Wendy." Natsu said with a smirk on his face.
Natsu's pov
'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I actually do smell something cooking... It's my plan to get rid of the fataśś!!' I thought. "I'll go ahead to see if there's anything there." I say with a smirk and around to start running off so I can start my plan. *shivers* 'I can feel Erza's death glare crawling on my back.'
Time skip~
'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! My plan is set all I have to do is get the fataśś into position... Wait what is that smell? Well I don't care about that, I only care about getting rid of Lucy and going home to my smoking hot girlfriend.'
Hypno pov~
'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! This kid really thinks he could kill someone with a sharp stick. What an idiot. But why is he trying to kill that blonde chick, that doesn't make any sense.' *ring ring* "Oh it's BEN; Sup BEN what's up... Oh yeah sorry... Yeah I have Sally why you asking... Opps, well tell Slender that I have her ok... Yes I'm moving on to part 2 of the plan... The blonde chick, oh yeah well the pink haired dude is gonna kill her with a sharp stick... I know it's hilarious... What I couldn't hear you... Ok BEN I hear you loud and clear, bye bye."
BEN pov~
"I'm sorry Slendy I didn't mean to lose Sally... I was fighting smiley trash bag... Yes it was easy for me after dying 3 times... Ok I'll Hypno if he has her." I told Slendy
*ring ring* " Yo Hypno...Sup BEN what's up... You didn't reply to my letter... Oh yeah sorry... Anyways do you have Sally by any chance... Yeah I have Sally why you asking...Well Slendy chewed my head off about losing her...Opps, well tell Slender that I have her ok...Ok, are you moving onto part 2 of the plan yet...Yes I'm moving on to part 2 of the plan...Ok good, what's new with the blonde chick... The blonde chick, oh yeah well the pink haired dude is gonna kill her with a sharp stick...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, wtf is he thinking... I know it's hilarious...anyways hypno protect her... What I couldn't hear you... Hypno protect her ok...Ok BEN I hear you loud and clear, bye bye... Bye." *hangs up the phone* 'He's going to kill his own comrade, I know me and Jeff always fight but don't try to kill one another' "Yo "dad",we best get going" Red said "Oh yeah, let's go." I said
Slender pov~
"BEN HOW DARE YOU LOSE SALLY... I'm sorry Slendy I didn't mean to lose Sally...WHAT WERE YOU EVEN DOING TO MAKE YOU NOT WATCH SALLY... I was fighting smiley trash bag... SHOULDN'T IT BE EASY FOR YOU TO BEAT, OH GREAT "VIDEO GAMES MASTER"... Yes it was easy for me after dying 3 times... OK THEN, UMM CALL HYPNO TO SEE IF HE HAS HER... Ok I'll Hypno if he has her... THANK YOU BEN"
'I REALLY NEED TO DISCIPLINE EVERYONE FOR DOESN'T WATCH SALLY, SHE'S JUST A LITTLE GIRL'
Lucy pov~
'Finally that jerk is gone, why did he even invite on this mission, after calling me weak and that I hide behind me spirits, which is not true, I fight a long besides them. Lucy don't think that way he's just trying to get under your skin. I know Loke. But it doesn't look that way, also I hear that Natsu is going to do something horrible to you. What is he going to do Loke. ... LOKE TELL ME!?!?
...He's going to try to kill you.