Prologue

Author's Note: Hi guys! Welcome to another book in The Sabrina Series!

I know that if any of you are reading this, you probably are wondering right now... THERE ARE OTHER BOOKS?!

ANSWER: Yes, there are others. Mixers, Directioners, The Wanted Fans, Lovatics, Harmonics, Five Seconds of Summer Fans, Sheerios, Swifties... sigh... is everyone here? Oh, okay, there are now 5 other books, prequels to 'Sisters Over Misters' and you can read all of them!

WHAT ARE THESE BOOKS?!

ANSWER: Well, you sound pretty excited! Here's the list of books that you'll read to understand Sabrina Dhahabu Hearst's journey from the very start.

SHORT STORY
Typical Short Love Stories: Little Mix♥

THE SABRINA SERIES
1.) Sabrina in #LMFCC ~> Complete
2.) Sabrina versus Villains~> Complete
3.) Mixers' Invasion~> Complete
4.) Decided Decisions~>Complete
5.) Hearst on the Line~> not complete
6.) Sisters Over Misters~> new book
7.) Sabrina Dhahabu Hearst~> new book.

I hope you like them!

SO WE READ THESE BOOKS?

ANSWER: Yes! Read them! Join Sabrina (have you forgotten her names?) On her journey from a kenyan nurse to a successful musician that walks red carpets across the world.

Thank you for reading this long Author's Note. I look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Staring!
♥♡♥♡♥

I was never the same since I walked out of the ladies during the Charity Dinner.

It's been about three or so months since I said goodbye to Siva, and had, in due time, finished my tour. I had also gone to Ed's tour as a guest performer and was hoping to secure an opening act gig.

With Siva gone, I had been receiving frequent questions both from the media and fans on who I had a crush on, if I missed him, and if I regretted losing him.

Of course I missed him loads. No guy came close to him. He was patient, loving, kind, insecure, but he was still the Siva I fell in love with.

I missed him so much. Jesy tried to help me. She took me out sometimes. Niall was always willing to take me to new restaurants when he had the time.

Louis would try being funny during his sarcastic moments, but I couldn't laugh. I just couldn't. Eventually, I punched Harry for one of his lame jokes and Liam was not amused.

Things were not going well.

If I thought it would get better from there, then I was wrong. Because, though Perrie had insisted on having things done her way, Simon clearly didn't agree with her decisions.

To cut the long story short, I got a call one day after an unsuccessful studio day from the one and only Simon.

That phonecall... resulted in me moving back to the Little Mix house.

Yes, LMFCC was back, and I was going to be one of the girls who'd help the contestants.

That was how I ended up invading Little Mix again.

That's how I went back to Perrie's circle.

And that's also how I finally got over Siva. EVENTUALLY.

Sisters Over Misters

♥♡♥♡♥

I can't say I'm happy.

I can't say I'm sad.

I can't say I am content.

I also can't say that I am not.

Maybe I'm depressed.

Yeesterday, Zayn's friends took me to the Carnival. I can't say I was unimpressed, because I saw a tiger. Harry couldn't stop takimg pictures! Liam was making videos, Louis was eating my candy and Niall was being very quiet. In case you still didn't guess it, Zayn was missing distinctly from sight.

This year alone, he's been so isolated. I really don't know why. I really don't want to know why either. I've heard enough questions about Zayn to last me a lifetime.

Yes, Zayn finally came out clean on the Sabrina Scandal. He told the media that he and I were made possible by Perrie herself. He said he had feelings for me, still did, and he didn't regret why he kissed me. His only regret was that he never got to call me his.

The media went crazy! I couldn't sleep for days! Zayn kept trying to meet me too, and I kept avoiding him. The fans found it both cute and disturbing.

The fans I lost flocked back in hundreds. Various times, I found myself being asked during 'Q&As' about why I never opened up on Zayn and Perrie.

I never told them why. Somethings were better left unsaid.

Though the truth was out, it still did not help. I had made up with Zayn, but I lost Siva and Perrie in the process. It hurt knowing that my curiosity was the cause of all these problems.

If only I had a chance to go back and make things better...

If only...