•• five ••

I woke up the next morning with my back and my neck hurting. In the middle of the night I was forced out of the pullout because Justin is a cuddler and I guess Kellin doesn't like that so he kicked him out of the bed. He came out and told me to scoot over but in that process i rolled off and onto the floor. I was too tired to care but should've cared because now it just hurts. After a few minutes of me stretching and groaning Kellin comes out looking refreshed with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"What a wonderful morning. Now get the fuck up." When did this bitch get coffee??

"This bitch got coffee about 5 minutes ago while you were still asleep. Youri mouth keeps getting you into trouble. Better watch out." He threatened.

Normally that would've scared someone but I just felt my self get harde- wait harder?! I looked down and saw I had a raging boner. Fuck... Maybe I could just fix this myself.

"Let's get going! Justin get the fuck up and call a cab!" Justin just groaned and walked like a zombie to get our stuff.

-

When we got to the airport Justin started complaining .

"Kells im hungry." He whined.

"You can eat when we're on the plane."

"But I wanna eat now... And have a beer. " Kellin just scoffed. A beer? What the hell. It's like early. I need coffee or sleep .

He kept complaining as we put our luggage away. Well more like handed it to people to put away. When we got inside Mr. fancy pants' fancy private jet Justin automatically went to the mini fridge and pulled out a small bottle of alcohol.

"Can I sleep? Is there a place for me to sleep?" I whined. Kellin just rolled his eyes and pointed to a door.

"You have to wait until we are in the air to go in there."

Fuck.

Shut up cry baby.

But I wanna sleep...

I sat there and waited until we took off. As soon as we were allowed to walk around I got up and went straight to the random bedroom in the plane. I think it was gonna be a five hour flight... I went and took off all of my clothes except my boxers and laid down under the blankets. Oh. My. God. This bed is so fucking comfy! Im in love. With this bed. We shall get married and I will forever take naps.

"Enjoying the bed?" Kellin asked amused.

"Hells yes!" I began to move around to get comfy in it.

"Is there room for one more?" He looked up at me through his eye lashes and buy his lip. I felt myself get hard again. Fuck. I just nodded and sat up a bit. He smirked and began walking towards the bed. Slowly slipping out of all of his clothes. When he was about to get on I saw that he was wearing just his boxers and he had something in his hand. He then climbed onto the bed and straddled me.

"Ooh someone's excited." He winked. My mouth went dry and I started to think with my other head. He leaned in and kissed me slowly. Instinctively I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He tastes so good, I still can taste the coffee he had earlier on his tongue. He then began to pull away a bit and slowly pulled on my bottom lip with his teeth. I moaned and then bucked my hips up causing our fronts to grind against each other. He moaned loudly and little more high pitched then I thought he would. He then grabbed my arms and put them above me.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Shhh. Just go with it." He whispered.

I found out what was in his hands. A belt. His belt. He began to use it to tie me to the headboard. I haven't ever had this happen to me before. I never knew that it was possible. He then began to strip. When he was done he climbed on top of my sensitive body straddling me causing my dick to rub against his a bit more roughly through the fabric. Mine already Rock hard now from the little make out session. It never really went away this morning but staying semi-hard all day.

"What do you want me to do baby." He asked me. His lips in a pout and his eyes wide. Acting like he's fucking innocent.

"I want you to fuck me." I whispered.

He smirked and started to kiss down my neck. I moaned loudly enjoying the sensation. He roughly ripped off my boxers. Literally. And then moved down my body kissing my chest my stomach then my hips. He then grabbed ahold of me and flicked his wrist quickly. Wanting to please him too i did the same i tried to reach for his, but remembered I was tied up. I groaned while he just chuckled and untied one of my arms. I reached eagerly to grab ahold of him tightly. Slowly stroking him base to tip. My thumb gliding against his slit. He moaned and his movements faltered.

"That feels good." He moaned against my neck.

"F-fuck me." I whined.

"Prep?" He asked still moving his hand up and down my cock.

"No just fuck me."

He then reached over to a little compartment in the bed and grabbed a bottle of lube. He quickly put it on himself and without warning slammed into me.

"Fuck!" I yelped.

He wasted no time in trying to find my prostate. With each thrust me switched angles trying to find it until he did. When he did he kept going fast and hard and had me whimpering beneath him. Fuck this felt amazing.

"Im close." He groaned. I felt my self rising an then he grabbed ahold of me and that's what tipped me over. He came a few thrusts later and then pulled out of me.

He untied me and got off the bed.

"I shouldn't have done that." He said as he was putting his clothes back on. I stared at his ass as he bent down to put on his boxers and jeans. He has an AMAZING ass.

"Why?" He zipped up his pants and pulled on his shirt before turning back to me.

"Because I didn't even take you to the doctors to get tested. I don't know where you've been and who you fucked. You could have AIDS for all I know." He made a face. "Ugh we are Defintely getting you checked once we get there. Fuck I'm getting myself tested just in case you gave me something."

What a bitch.