chapter 8

Jessie's p.o.v

Once again me and henry were sat on the log as the lost boys jumped around bashing sticks whilst pan played his pan pipes but halfway through felix walked up to pan amd started talking to him about something "do you think they will be looking for us"henry said disrupting my concentration "who " i said as i turned around to look at henry " you know my mum's and the rest " he sighed looking down i smiled "of course they are i bet they are on the island already trying to look for us" nudging henry with my arm to get him to look "there is no way they would ever leave you" henry smiled at me but his smile soon vanished when a lost boy came over to us i looked around and noticed most of them were eating now but this one was glaring at me "can i help you" i said slowly the lost boy stayed quiet probably killing me repeatedly in his mind with the way he was glaring at me nobody else seemed to notice exept henry because every body else was eating and talking and pan and felix were still talking about something. I yelped as the lost boy grabbed my arm "What are you doing" henry said harshley to the lost boy as i tried to get out of his grip "you think you can just come back and act likey you are better then pan i saw you today disrespecting him i dont know how you got away with it with pan but you wont with me and with that he took his fist back and swung it at my face hitting me right on my jaw 'thats going to bruise i thought' i fell to the ground gasping in pain and holding my face as henry tried to come close to me but the lost boy pushed him away and grabbed me by my hair causing me to yell catching the attention of afew of the lost boys this time i kicked him in his thigh which made him grunt and let go of my hair but he soon recoverd and ended up hitting me in the face again i could taste the blood in my mouth from my bust lip but i still tried to fight back even though it was very clear i was weaker then him but i did manage to hit him on his cheek but that didnt stoo him he charged at me and tackled me to the ground which made me hit my side i thought he was going to leave it at that when he got up but he decided to bring his food back and swing it as hard as he could into my rib cage which made a huge cracking sound "leave her alone" henry was yelling "get off of her " he said trying to get through the cround of boys "jessie" he shouted as he managed to get through the cround of boys he leaned over me trying to protect me but the lost boy was so angry he went to punch henry too but he was stopped when pan grabbed his hand "what are you doing" pan sneered at the lost boy but he just stayed quiet keeping his harsh glare on me "felix" pan called "take him to one of the cages let him cool off for abit" pan said whilst handing him over to felix "the rest of you go hunting .... and take henry show him how to hunt" pan ordered the rest of lost boys "i dont want to leave jessie" henry said pan looked at him and said " she will be alright henry i'll make sure she is just go with them" pan said nodding his head in the direction of the lost boys henry sighed but followed the lost boys leaving me and pan alone i was sat up leaning agains the log holding my ribs in pain "what did you say to him to get him so mad" pan asked "i didnt do anything" i winced as i moved my head to look up at him " he saw us arguing today and decided if you wont do anything about it he would" i hissed at him " i thought the lost boys did as you asked guess i was wrong and you dont actually have control over them" i said in a patronizing voice pan smirked at me "they listen to me alright something like this never happens" he started to walk over to me "and just remember jessie your in no place to be patronizing me i mean look at you you cant even stand up" he growled at me " yes i can i said as i tried to stand up i gasped in pain and started to fall forward but pan caught me "no you cant" he chuckled scooping me up into his arms so he was carrying me bridal style i sighed in frustration as he started to walk toward the hut again "whos hut is that" i asked looking at him he smirked "mine" "what" i yelled "im not going in there" i started to kick my legs "stop struggling your going to hurt yourslef more he said dropping me on the bed" i huffed and folded my arms watching him pour water into a little wooden bowl once he finished he came over and sat on a chair next to the bed and put some clothin in the bowl "im going to clean your face its dirty and you have blood all overyour chin and cheek " he said wiping the blood "lovely i" muttered under my breath i winced as his fingers brished over by brused jaw but then i started to look at him his hair was a lightish brown and soft looking he had pale skin and really beautiful green eyes 'wait wait what' i thought in my head 'why am i looking at him' i thought 'because your falling for him' a voice said in my head ' no im not i would never fall for him' i argued back "you've been staring at me for ages" i was knocked out of my thoughts when i head pans voice "no i wasnt" i argued back he just smirked "admit it jessie im just to irisiteble" i scoffed" yeah right" i rolled my eyes as he came closer and crouched down next to the bed and leaned closer to my face ilwhich made me lean back abit "relax im just checking to see if i missed anywhere " he chuckled "and have you" i asked looking at him curiously "yep" he said "where i asked touching my head "here" he said and before i could ask his lips were on mine....