Chapter 1

Maddy's POV

I'm standing in front of the mirror. Just showered, watching myself in front of the clean mirror in the bathroom. I never really liked my body. Oh well.. I can hear my mum comming upstairs. Quickly I lock the bathroom door. I quietly listen to my mum walking to her bedroom. "You almost done?" she asks. Yeah give me a minute and I'll be ready" I reply. As I'm putting on my black skinny jeans I can hear her going downstairs again. Slowly I unlock the door and walk to my own bedroom, pick a neonpink oversized sweater thingy and put it on. Quickly I apply some of my favorite eyeliner and go downstairs. I'm making myself some toast and eat it real quick. I'm getting my jacked, my mums grabs hers. We step into the car and drive to my grandparents house.

As we arrived I can see the cute tittle donkeys watch the car riding on the parkingspot. My mom and I step out and walk in. "Hello!" my grandpa screams from the garage. I haven't seen him since ages. He is always happy to see his famiy. "Hi!" I call back. Smiling he steps out of the garage. Me and my mum follow him going to the living room. My grandmother comes from the kitchen and yells at my grandpa. "Go change your dirty clothes now" Grandpa rolls his eyes and walks out to change his clothes.
I'm getting my phone from my pocket and open Instagram. The first picture that pops up is from a girl from my class. Ugh.. How can she be this beautiful? As I'm scrolling though my feed my grandma asks me about my school. "Uhmm yeah pretty fine, I guess. My grades can be a little better, but it's fine." I said. "Oh" she replies. I try not to think of how bad my grades actually are. "Yeah" says my mum. "She's doing fine, as I believe on the grades she's telling me"
I smile at her, whispering "shut up".
"What do you like to drink by the way?" asks grandma. "I'd like a cup of coffe please" my mom says. "I'd like some water" I say. Gran walks out.
I'm staring in front of me. Awkward silence for a couple minutes.
My grandma walks back in at the same time my granpa is back. "So, Maddy! How's your school doing?" asks he. My granma laughs. "I just asked" she said. "Oh hahaha"

Back home I go to my room. I'm climb on my bed and stare at the poster of Demi Lovato in front of me. She's the strongest person I've ever known in my intire life. Well.. I actually did not meet her, sadly.
I decided months ago I want a tattoo of a Lovatic Heart on my wrist. Now I always draw it on my hand or wrist with a pen or so, but thats different that a readl tattoo. Demi helped me a lot. She gave me a total different view on people and loads of other things.

A moment later I wake up from my day dream. I kinda hears like someone was calling me. Oh well.. Wouldn't be important for me. "Maddy?!" my mums voice sounds kind of mad. "Yes" I call. "Come down" my mum says strict. Slowly I come down. "Whatsupp" I say. My mums eyes are little worried. She's crying.
Crying? Huh? Why crying?

"Are you crying?" I ask slowly.
She nods.
"Why?" I ask.
But no reply..