addiction

The rest of Christmas was spent in a state of melancholy but before they knew it, it was time to go back to Hogwarts.
When they arrived at the castle and had the feast Ron and Hermione snook away to call a "Hinny" meeting whilst hinny hid in the broom closet.
"You know gin, you look beautiful" Harry said, smirking.
"Flirting won't get me to kiss you Mr potter." She said raising an eyebrow. Harry smirked.
"But I'm going through withdrawal" Ginny frowned.
"So now I'm a drug?" Harry's eyes widened as he shook his head. He seriously regretted saying that.
"You see Harry if I am your drug, I think we should break up. You see addicts are borderline psychotic, I don't want to be your addiction." Harry's lip quivered.
"But.... but.... I neeeed you" he whined.
Ginny looked at her watch.
"Now Harry I know we need to talk about your problem but we're late for a hinny meeting." Harry smirked devilishly and stepped forward, effectively pinning Ginny against the wall.
"We can only go to that meeting if you kiss me." Ginny gulped but looked at him sceptically.
"Harrrrry, this is mean. I would love to kiss you but if I do I won't stop and then we'll miss-" before she finished Harry had closed the gap between them. When he pulled away she couldn't help but feel like he shouldn't of pulled away. He suddenly turned away from her and walked out the room and shouted back to her.
"Now who is the addict"