Sleep Over

Alex's POV

We were all up sitting around in my room when my mum came home, we had ordered two pizzas, one was a chicken, ham and meatball pizza and the other was a simple pepperoni pizza. We had talked about anything and everything, we were mainly trying to get to know each other more well me, Piper and Nicky were, Lorna was just updating Piper on what she has missed since they had last talked, which wasn't much because apparently Piper and Lorna had talked a mere week ago on the phone. When my mum came home she came upstairs and walked in my room.

"Hello Alex dear, I didn't know you had company tonight, Hello Nicky, Lorna and..."

"I'm Piper, I'm Alex's new friend from school" at this I could feel my cheeks heat up as I saw my mother's eyes dart between me and Piper, with a grin slowly growing on her face.

"Well Piper it is very nice to meet you, I am glad Alex has found a new friend so quickly" she said while giving me a sly smirk damn it mother why must you embarrass me in front of my friends! Piper just looked at me and smiled, Lorna looked uncomfortable and was just looking around my room while Nicky was in a silent fit of laughter, luckily my mum couldn't see her.

"It is nice to meet you too Miss Vause, you have a very lovely home and an exceptional daughter" at this I just looked at Piper like she had three heads, did she just say you have an exceptional daughter? Who even says things like that to someone's mum?

"I think Alex is a mediocre daughter at best you know Piper, no offence Dianne" Nicky said, earning a slap on the arm from Lorna and a very stern glare which made Nicky stay silent. I just glared at Nicky and turned back to my mum.

"So what do you need Mum?" I asked.

"Oh I was just wondering if you have had something to eat?"

"We had Pizza before, we left you some in the fridge, I got two so I gave you some of both of them."

"Thank you, so how have you two been, we haven't seen you in a while?" she directs at Nicky and Lorna, Lorna looks at Nicky as if to ask her to talk. Lorna has never been a big talker in front of my mum, but she will talk non-stop to anyone else.

"Well I've been great Dianne, so has Lorna, we still have a week off school so we thought we would come and see you and Alex."

"Well that's sweet of you, Alex has been moping around ever since we have been here, she couldn't wait to see you both, and I'm sure you are both part of the reason she is happy, as well as you Piper" At this I could see Piper blush, internally I giggled at the fact my mum could make Piper blush by saying she made me happy, but part of me wanted to kill her for telling them all I was moping and that they made me happy again. Oh god! I am not going to hear the end of this from Nicky.

"Mum! Why did you tell them that?" I practically shouted while pushing her out of the room so she couldn't say anything else to embarrass me anymore.

"Okay I'm leaving, Jeez your acting like I just told them your biggest secret..Or showed them your baby pictures..." Before she could finish I had managed to push her out the room and close the door. I walked over to where they were sat giggling at what my mum had said and I rolled my eyes at their immaturity, god why does my mum have to embarrass me so much.

"So Alex, where are these baby pictures your mum was talking about?"Piper asked with a grin on her face before she started giggling with Nicky and Lorna, I really need new friends.

"So where were we before my mum interrupted us?" I asked looking around at my friends.

"We were getting to know each other more I think?" Nicky asked more than told me.