Intoductions

A/N: so i am writing my first ever Vauseman fanfiction also I am setting it when they are in Yr 10, so they are 14/15 years old. and I would love to hear your views and opinions. I am going to make them live in England though as I live in England and I dont want to get the aspects of American schools wrong. I dont go to the school I am writing about but I dont like my school so here we go. thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!

______________________________________

OINTB - Fan fiction

Chapter 1 - New Start

This was it. A new start, an new school and new friends, hopefully. I have just moved from London to Liverpool, kind of a down grade but now we will be able to have a fresh start and a new life. My mum decided to move me because in my previous school I was bullied, but this time things will be different, and my mum actually managed to find a well paid job so she won't have to work 5 jobs at once. At this point in time I am extremely happy.

Then school started.

I am actually glad we moved during the Summer Holiday, now it won't be as bad when I get into the school, because I won't have started during a school term.

I started the day as I usually did back in London. Coffee. I went to Subway and bought a coffee, it wasn't Starbucks or Costa but it sold coffee, I saw some teenagers sitting on a table, they must have been from my school, they were wearing the same uniform. I was checking my phone as I walked out of Subway, my mum had texted me.

Mum: Hey Al, I hope you have a good first day, can't wait to hear about it when you get home x

Me: Hi Mum, Thanks, and don't worry I will tell you everything :D, what time do you finish work? X

After I sent the last text I arrived at school, I was nervous to see what the people were like here, I hope they are nice, I hope they don't bully me like they did in my last school. I walked through the front gates and looked up, The school was two stories high with massive windows looking into the classrooms at the front of the school, the building itself was painted Beige and looked fairly new, behind the school it looked like there was some sort of field with Football goals and rugby posts, there seemed to be some of the boys playing a game of football. there was a tall tree surrounded by a patch of grass, I decided to head over there and read for a while, it was 8:00 and school doesn't start till 8:30 so I have time to kill.

I walked over to the tree and pulled out my book and opened it to the page I was up to. I must have been reading for 5 minutes when someone walked over to me, I could see a shadow in my peripheral vision and looked up. In front of me was a stunningly beautiful girl, she had blonde hair and shocking blue eyes that looked amazing with the sun catching them. She was wearing the same uniform as me but somehow she made it look stylish.

"Seven half-bloods shall answer the call, To storm or fire the world must fall, An oath to keep with a final breath, And foes bear arms to the doors of death." she recited the Prophecy of the seven demigods in my book I am reading, 'Percy Jackson  Heroes of Olympus Blood of Olympus'

"You have read Percy Jackson?" I asked, my heart was currently beating incredibly fast, I have never felt this big an attraction to any girl I have ever met and I don't even know her name.

"how else would I know the prophecy of the seven demi-gods?" she laughed. "may I sit?" she asked

"yeah, sure, I'm Alex" I said as I moved over so she could sit next to me.

She placed her bag down and lowered herself so she sat with her back against the tree, she then and crossed her legs and looked over at me.  "I'm Piper, and thanks, I usually sit here of a morning and read too, but I guess you beat me to it  today Alex"