3. Waking Up To A New Partner

Selene and Michael made love for the first time together and for Selene, her first time ever. Michael made love to her like a human and Selene was mostly submissive.

Michael's P.O.V.

I heard the sound of screeching coming from outside and I woke up to look out the window. Shutters were closing and blocking the sun from entering. I guess that makes sense. She did say she was a vampire. I felt a stir and looked over to see Selene opening her eyes. I moved a stray piece of hair from her face and she looked at me blearily.  "Good morning."

She smiled softly. "Morning. What time is it?"

"7:00. The sun just rose."

"What was that last night?"

"You mean us?" I asked.

"Yes. You were so gentle. Why?"

"Because it was your first time. And I know my feelings have grown. Us humans call it making love. I wanted you to feel loved and cherished."

Selene's P.O.V.

My heart skipped a beat at that. "And what of having wild sex? What do you call that?"

"A good or sometimes bad, but depends fuck."

I raised my eyebrow. "A fuck?"

He just shrugged. "I can't explain why or how they got that name. That's just what it's called."

I nodded. "Can I tell you something?"

"Anything." He said brushing a stray piece of hair back from my face and tucking it behind my ear.

"I think I'm in love with you."

"Oh? Already?"

"Yes. I can't explain why. I just feel it."

He cupped my cheek and I leaned into it. "Then I guess I can tell you this. I'm in love with you too."

I smiled and turned my head to kiss his palm. "I'm not used to this. I've been a worrier for so long and not once did I think of falling in love. Especially not at first sight."

"Are you ok? We can go slowly if you like." Was his gentle response.

"I don't think it's needed. We already as you said made love last night." I said sitting up to face him properly.

"Should we go on a date then? Roam the city?"

"I can't."

"I don't mean now. I don't want you dead. I meant tonight. I can sneak out and sneak back in tonight. We can go anywhere you'd like."

"I don't know if I can. What if you get caught? What would happen if you failed to sneak in or out and I found you dead by one of my coven?"

"No one will be out now as it's daylight. I'll be fine getting out. As for getting in, It'll be slightly difficult, but I have a plan."

"And what plan is that?"

He just smirked. "I have my ways."

"Michael, I mean it. I don't want you getting killed."

"You'll see. I won't be getting a shower because your vampire smell is masking my human scent. I'll be fine."

"Promise you'll come back?"

"Promise." He replied and kissed me softly.

I kissed him back for ten seconds and pulled away. "Go out the front door. It's just at the end of the hall and down the stairs. Be quiet, but quick. I don't want to have someone wake up and attack you."

"I will. I love you."

I could only smile. "I love you too. Now go." I said and he obeyed.

I followed him to my door and waived with a half smile as he walked down the hall. He turned around and did the same. I closed my door and went back to bed. I need to sleep if I'm to be ready for my first date.