Chapter 13: Let the Battle Begin

Dogwonder: Hey guys. I just started school and already have homework.

Nya: What's homework?

Dogwonder: It's a monster that sucks that life out of you and makes you go insane. If you evade it you get punished. *shiver*

Nya: Don't worry Dogwonder. I'll defeat it for you.

Dogwonder: If only it was that simple. Tons of other people have homework and it revives every day. It will be a long time until I can finally defeat it.

Nya: I'm sorry.

Dogwonder: Oh yeah! Contest over! YuzukiStudios won! Her character's name will be Lilly Goldheart, so look out for that name. And I'm so happy that we made it over 300 views!

Nya: Yeah. So let's start the story now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran up to the door.

"Ice Dragons Ice Roar!" I yelled.

A spiral of ice and icy wind shot out of my mouth and knocked the door away. It went flying and it hit the wall across the room. The others caught up to me.

"I'm getting fired up!" Natsu shouted.

Erza grabbed my shirt collar and lifted me up. Gray and Natsu shook in fear.

"What happened to being quiet?" Erza demanded.

I folded my arms and looked down on her.

"Those idiots," I motioned," probably already altered them. I just made sure they knew. So their attention will no longer be on the women."

Erza dropped me and I landed on my feet. The boys sighed in relief.

"Now I think we have some guest to take care of." I smirked.

I turned on my heels and looked at the shocked faces of bandits. There were some women there that were being used as waitresses and some where chained up to a poll looking almost dead.

"Disgusting." I growled.

I stormed up to the closest one and grabbed him by the collar. I yanked him and slammed him into the ground. I raised my foot and kicked him in the face.

"Don't need magic to do that!" I spat.

The bandits recovered from their shock and the battle began. The rest of the gang charged in. Magic spells flew through the air. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I turned around to see a whole group of bandits running towards me.

Think you can beat me in numbers?

"Ice Dragon's Ice Roar" I yelled.

The spiral of ice shoot them tumbling backwards. I turned around to see another bandit come towards me.

"Ice Dragon's Iron Fist!" I shouted.

I quickly hit the guy with my glowing fist and he slammed into a beam. Someone knocked into my back. I spun around with my fist raised.

"Wait!" The person screamed.

Upon closer examination I realized she was a girl. Bruises were clear on her body and the light purple flowy knee length dress she wore was torn in various places. Her brown wavy hair that reached a little past her back was in knots. The girl was barefoot and had rope marks around her wrist.

"Captured?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Well you better make a break for it." I advised.

"I'm a wizard too. I can fight." She smiled proudly.

I sweat dropped. "That doesn't mean your a powerful one."

I punched the guy who was on my left. Her eyes turned serious.

"Just watch." She monotoned.

She turned towards a large group of bandits who seemed to be... fighting each other. She raised her arms up.

"Imagine Art: Cage!" The girl yelled.

A cage appeared out of thin air and landed on the bandits trapping them.

"See?" She beamed.

"Just keep fighting." I huffed.

I jumped up high in the air.

"Ice Dragon's Ice Roar!" I roared.

I aimed down and bandits flew everywhere. I landed back down and could Erza with tons of swords of swords surrounding here. Aways I could hear screams and firey explosions.

Natsu.

In another area icy mist could be seen.

Gray.

I was too busy looking around to notice someone behind me with a weapon. It was too late when I felt the hot, searing pain in my side. Red liquid started to drip onto the floor. I heard a scream and an angry shout.

You shouldn't have done that. The monster will get you.

A grin tugged at my lips and everything turned pure red in my eyes then darkness took over me.

Good bye.