Valentine's Special

Dogwonder: Hey guys! I know I should be doing an actual chapter, but felt like doing an Valentines' special instead! Yeah!

Nya: No. Just no author. Your last special story was horrible. So no.

Lilly: Actually I want to see what happens.

Nya: How did you get in here?!

Lilly: Magic!

Dogwonder: Actually I left the door unlocked.

Lilly: Way to ruin it author.

Dogwonder: Even you Lilly?!

Lilly: Nya why don't you let her give it a try? The Christmas special turned out good.

Nya: That was then. This is now.

Lilly: So give her a chance now.

Nya: I don't want any romance.

Lilly: Nya!

Dogwonder: Um, guys. I'm still here.

Nya: No Lilly.

Lilly: Pleeeease?!

Nya: No.

Dogwonder: Guys.

Lilly: Nya!!!!! Pleeeease?!

Nya: No.

Dogwonder: Guys! I'm in charge! Not you two and I say we're doing it! Roll it!
________________________________________________________________________

"Nya! I have something for you!" Lilly shouted.

"I don't want it!" I yelled.

"I got rejected by Nya!" Lilly wailed.

I went over to the curtain dividing our room and kicked the silhouette of Lilly.

"Ow!" Lilly yelped. "Now I know what they mean by love hurts."

"What the hell are you talking about Lilly?" I sighed.

The curtain was yanked aside and there stood Lilly wearing a short pink dress with white flats and had her long wavy brown hair down. She had a red head band with white lace in her hair, long white gloves on and was holding a heart shape block of ice.

"Lilly if you really feel that way for me I don't feel comfortable living with you. One of us will have to leave." I stated.

"No! No!" Lilly panicked. "I'm not in love with you! This is a Valentines' gift."

"A what?"

Lilly sweat dropped. "Why am I not surprised?"

"Explain Lilly."

"Okay Valentines' day is the holiday where you give a gift to the one you love." She explained.

I started walking to the door.

"Wait! Wait! You also give gifts to friends and family! It's a holiday to show you care!" Lilly quickly added.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"So that block of ice is for me?" I questioned.

"Yeah." Lilly sighed.

"That still doesn't explain why you're dressed like that."

"Well the colors associated with the holiday are red and pink. Sometimes white."

I nodded my head in understanding. "So when is Valentines' day?"