Mabel(GR) x Gideon (GR)

Mabel: didn't we already do this? 

Pacifica: no, we did you and Gideon from gravity rises, now we're doing you from gravity rises and Gideon from gravity rises.

Mabel: oh, you mean the ones that are based off you and Dipper, I SHIP IT! 

Pacifica: don't you think we should see these characters in person? 

Mabel: fine. 

*A random portal pops out of nowhere and spits out Mabel(GR) and Gideon(GR)*

Gideon(GR): Mabel, where are we?! 

Mabel(GR): *looking through journal 3* we seem to have gone through some portal into an alternate universe. 

Mabel: *squeals* THIS IS SO COOL! 

Pacifica: meh...

Mabel(GR): PACIFICA GLEEFUL! 

Pacifica: Gleeful? 

Gideon(GR): um Mabel I'm pretty sure that if we're in a alternate universe that Pacifica won't be the same one from our world. 

Mabel(GR): I know, for some reason I just reacted like that. Instincs I guess. 

Gideon(GR): Mabel how are we Apposed to leave here?

Mabel(GR): through the po-*turns around to realize the portal is gone* crud. 

Mabel: huh, if you guys came through that portal together, alone, you must have feelings for each other! *squeals* in mind: just like Dipper and Pacifica*

Mabel(GR) and Gideon(GR): w-what? N-no. O-of c-course not. *blushing bright red* 

*random portal pops out of no where and picks up Mabel(GR) and Gideon(GR)*

Mabel: I SHIP IT! 

Pacifica: well they did blush when you mentioned them having feeling towards each other so sure why not.