CHAPTER SEVEN

QUINTEZ POV

"You Don't Love Me I Can't Stand You Get Out My Face" I Sigh Looking At My Ex

"You Mad Cause I Told You The Truth Amber??"

"I'm Not Having My Son Around No Mfn Gay Ass Nigga!" I Frown And Count To Ten.

Mama Always Told Me People Go Judge My Lifestyle But I Don't Judge So I Refuse To Be Judged By Anyone

"Amber At Least I Told You And You Sick Af If You Think I Would Honestly Put My Hands On Ethan I Basically Raised Him And Took Y'all In I Coulda Left Yo Ass In The Shelter But I Didn't Want Ethan Growing Up Worried About If He Can Sleep Without Someone Killing Him Or Killing Yo Ass! I Took Y'all In And Take Care Of Y'all My Mama And Daddy The Ones That Got You Cleaned Up And Got You In The Modeling Business If It Wasn't For Me, Jamirya And Chresanto Yo Ass Would Still Be In The Streets Or Worse Could Be In The Damn Graveyard So Instead Of Thinking I Would Ever Touch Ethan You Need To Be Thanking Me And My Family My Sisters And Aunts Took You Shopping And Even Gave Their Clothes To You And You Wanna Judge Me?? Hell Nawl Did I Judge You When You Had Fucked Multiple Guys For Money, Judge You For Shaking Yo Ass On The Pole, Did I Judge You When You Dropped Out Of School And Stole Shit To Make It Through This World,  Hell Did I Fucking Judge You When You Aborted Four Kids And Tried Aborting Ethan But It Was Too Late No I Didn't On Any Of It So DON'T Judge Me Like I'm In The Wrong Yea Being Gay Is A Sin But If I'm Sinning So Is Everyone Else People Lie, Cheat, Steal, And Kill Every Day So If You Look Beyond Commandments Everyone Sin Every Day Every Minute So Before You Judge Me I Advise You Look Into The World Everyone Going To Hell If I'm Sinning Then So Don't Come At Me Crazy I'm The One Sinning Hell I'll Sin Then Cause I Can Repent And I Do Love God And I Know Lord So Being Gay Ain't No Worse Then Nothing Everyone Else Do Remember That Hoe Before Coming At Me Gay Or Not I'll Beat Yo Ass Like A Nigga Ain't No Feminine Over Here Bitch"

I Walk Out The Room Slamming The Door And Go Grab Ethan Out His Race Car Bed And Grab His Spiderman Backup And Pack Him Some Clothes I Ain't Letting Him Stay With A Judging Person That Need To Look In The Mirror

"Dada Where We Going" He Sleepily Asks As I Put His Slides On

"I Want You To Stay With My Uncles You Need To Spend More Time With Guys Anyways" He Yawns And Fall Back Asleep.

I Walk Back Into The Living Room Grabbing My Phone I Ignore Amber At The Front Door Sniffing

"I'm Sorry Quintez" I Put My Wallet In My Back Pocket And Grab Ethan Sippi Cup

"Wipe Them Fake Ass Tears You Wanna Judge Me And Shit You Got Me All The Way Fucked Up Never Do Shit To People And They Wanna Judge Me Like I'm Sucking Niggas Dicks For Yo Information Next Time You Wanna Complain About Me Not Eating Yo Shit Ask Yourself Maybe You Not Meant For Men You Lowkey Look Like A Lesbian Anyways Go Find A Bitch To Eat Yo Fish Ass Pussy Cause Baby Girl Gay Or Not The Three Pussies I've Eaten Yea They Still Hit Me Up" I Wink As Her Jaws Drop I Slam The Door And Head To My New Bendz And Buckle Ethan In And Kiss His Forehead I Always Wanted A Son And Even Though He's Not Mine Imma Spoil Him Likes He's Mine.

After Dropping Ethan Off At OG Crib I Headed To To Dylan Condo I Call His Cell And Sigh As It Go To Voicemail I Walk Up To The Buzzer And Push It

"Hey I'm Outside" I Waited

"Key Under The Door" He Responded Sounding Irritated I Grab The Key And Head In And Nod My Head At His Lisa, His Sister She's Bisexual And Always Liked Me But She Nothing But A Hoe She Cute Tho I'll Fuck With Her But Not Putting My Stick In That Hole.

I Had Upstairs And See Dylan Putting On A Shirt "Wassup" He Looks Over His Shoulder

"Oh You Got Time For Me Now Q" I Sigh Realizing He Finna Complain And It's Go Be A Fight