Chapter One.

A Note: In this chapter they are 14[;.

*Dani's POV.

Today was me and Justin's first 'date'. IT wasn't a real date because our family's don't have the most money right now but we were going to the lake, and Justin says he found a special place for us. I got dressed in jean shorts, a cute light purple tanktop that flows. I put my hair in a bun and walked to Justin's house which was next door to mine. I rung the doorbell and a few seconds later Pattie showed up in the door.

"Hello Danielle.'' She said to me.

"Hi Pattie!" I replied.

"Take care of my son." She smiled.

Justin came running down the stairs seconds later his shaggy blonde hair bouncing with him. He kissed Pattie on the cheek, then came over to me and wrapped his fingers around mine.

"Lets go." He smiled at me and we started walking to the lake. We arrived at the lake minutes later and he walked me over to a little meadow with colorful flowers and a few trees surrounding it blocking the sun. I layed down in the meadow and Justin layed next to me we just sat there letting time pass. But it was to quiet for a date. I was going to say something but Justin beat me to it.

"Dani?"

"Yea, Justin?" I replied.

"I got signed." Just those three words made my whole world crumble to pieces. I'm supposed to be happy for him. But when the boy you love is leaving you don't take it easily. I started crying I don't want him to leave. He can't leave me, I wanted to be with him. I know it's his dream but what about me? Why! Why can't he just stay? Stay with me, away from all of the trouble and what if he changes? What if he forgets about me? So many things were going threw my head. He can't leave me. He just can't!

"You can't leave me!" I said soaking his shirt with my tears.

"Please don't leave me." I cried. He just sat there stroking my cheek with his finger.

"I don't want too." He said sounding upset.

"..Then don't!" I sobbed into his tshirt making it sound muffled.

"it's not that easy." He sighed.

*Justin's POV

It's not that easy I can't just call off my dream of being a singer. I wan't to make my family proud. I wan't to make Dani proud. But I can't. I want to take her with but I can't. It's not that easy. If I could I would. And she's making it ten times harder to think when shes sitting here crying. I hate it when she crys and knowning that I'm the one causing the pain. Why did I even bring up the fact that I'm leaving? I just ruined our date. I looked down at Dani to see that she was sound asleep. I saw her phone laying beside her. I picked it up and called my mom.

"Mom?"

"Yes Justin?"

"I screwed up."

"What did you do to her!?" She whisper yelled.

"I told her I was leaving and she cryed herself to sleep on my lap." I repied.

"I'll tell her mom that you two are sleeping by the pond." My mom sighed.

"Thank you I love you." I said.

"Fix this before we leave. I know she has alot of feelings for you." She said and hung up.

Dani started sniffling again and her eyes were open a little.

"Dani?" I whispered noticing it was getting dark out.

"Yea.. - Justin." She asked.

"I promise you I will wait for you." I said and got the promise ring I got for her.I slipped it on her ring finger and she smiled. ON the ring it said 'J+D<3.

"I love you I promise you I'll wait for you also." She smiled and closed her eyes.

"I love you too, Dani." I kissed her on the lips, this was our first kiss. Also me and Dani's first kiss.