Chapter Three.

*Justin's POV

-6 months later-

I was at the club, making out with this girl I didn't even know. This is how I spend my time ever since I saw Dani kiss Chaz. I've been handling it by going out to clubs and making out with random girls. Some not even pretty or worth my time.

"I have to go." I told the girl and walked out of the club. I didn't drink anything so i just drove back. I arrived home and went upstairs to take a shower. It was 3 in the morning and my mom said some friends were coming over tomorrow. So I went to bed.

"Dani. Come over, please?" I pleaded.

"No Justin your a player, I HATE YOU." She screamed in my face. I felt tears streaming down my face.

I woke up crying. I never cry, only when these dreams get to me. I hate them. Ugh, I got dressed and walked down stairs to find my mom watching a show and the label was 'Bieber a player?' ugh. Why did I even change, I probably didn't have the full story.

"Justin." My mother said sternly.

"What time did you come home last night?" She asked.

"3." I replied kind of softly.

"this is getting out of hand, Justin. I don't know what happened to you but you need to clean up your act. And you are grounded for a month. No friends, no clubs, no drinking, no kissing random girls, and no phone. I will be looking threw your contacts and deleting any random girls on there." My mom said. Sure shes a awesome phone but she can be strict when she wants to be.

"Fine. Here." I mumbled and gave her my phone.

"Clean up your act and go get ready for our guest." She said and pointed to my room. I walked up the stairs, when I reached my room I put on a white shirt and black skinnys and socks. My eye's skimmed all of my hats , finally deciding I needed to wear a red hat. I put it on aftr combing my hair and walking downstairs to find my eyes meeting with someone I thought I would never see again, Dani.

*Dani's POV

We arrived at Pattie and Justin's house which may I add was pretty large. My mom, and I walked onto the porch and I knocked on the door. Which seconds later was open with a smiling Pattie looking at us.

"Danielle! Why look at you! I haven't seen you in ages!" Pattie squealed like a teenage girl that hasn't seen her best friend in forever. Me and Pattie were always close until they moved to Atlanta. Now we will be closer that soon we will be moving a couple houses down.

"And Laura! You look so young!" She squealed.

"Thank you! You look amazing, and young also!" My mom squealed, gosh sometimes I wonder if they are secretly teen age girls hiding in a mid 30 women body. I looked at my feet and back up to have my eyes meet with Justin's he looked amazing, his hair still shaggy like I rememberd it, his caramel eyes still glistening. I looked down at his hand to see his promise ring off? And back at mine to see mine was off. He must have noticed me looking and looked away.

I hope he knows I have seen the interviews of his changed self. And all the magazines about him partying, kissing girls, and drinking. I hope he knows I cried my eyes out multiple times over him. He promised me, and he broke that promise.

"Justin, how about you go show Danielle her room? You do remember which room I set up for her to stay in don't you?" Pattie asked Justin her eyes not leaving his face.

"Umm, yea. Come on Danielle." He looked at his feet and started walking back upstairs. He didn't even call me Dani. Just Danielle. I walked upstairs leaving space between us.

"Don't hide it from me." He said out of nowhere.

"Hide what?!" I asked totally confused.

"The fact that you kissed Chaz." He sneered at me.

"How did you find out?" I asked.

"I saw you. I was there to surprise you. But I was the one surprised." He said looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Yea, well how do you think I feel? Seeing you kissing random girls, watching videos of you coming out of clubs that you are oviously underage. How do you think I feel? That was one kiss Justin and it was a dare. No, you just decide to make out with girls being Hollywoods biggest player!?" I yelled at him.

"There is a big difference." I sneered at him.

"Well you left me depressed and I had nothing to do but cry over you." He says still burning a hole threw my face.

"So you used girls to get over me?! That is the stupidest excuse EVER." I yelled so loud my mom and Pattie could probably hear. Footsteps were heard coming up the stairs me and Justin just froozen staring at eachother.

"What's going on here?" My mom says.

"Nothing mom." I say my eyes never leaving Justin's.