News Reports

"This just in, two young teens were sent from the Brooklyn bridge. One thrown off by a group of boys, the other jumping in after him. Their names are not yet, being released. It is unknown as to why the boys threw the one overboard. The police are currently looking into and the two teenagers, have not yet been found..."

"Mr Shaw! Mrs Shaw!" Julia yelled standing quickly and calling Danny. The two parents walked in looking at her. Her face had gone pale, her body shaking from fear. "Look that the news, oh my god, Danny isn't picking up her phone." She said, tear's filling her eyes.

Quickly the blood drained from Mr. Shaw's face. "That exactly where Chester was taking her." He said as he grabbed his keys and ran out the door. Quickly behind him, his wife, and Julia followed. The three of them rushed there way to the car, and drove to the bridge.

While doing this, Daniel Senior began to call Mr. Addams. The second he picked up the phone, a cluster of words fell out of his mouth. "Turn on the news, Chester was taking Lila, to the bridge, I think the two teens missing are them." He said quickly.

As he said this, Julia was confused as to who Lila was. However, at this moment, it did not matter. All that mattered was the two of them.

________________________________

"This just in, the police believe they may have found something. Fingers crossed it is the two young teenagers, forced of the bridge earlier tonight. If you are just joining us..."

________________________________

"It is being confirmed now, they have found the two. Their conditions are unknown..."

________________________________