Chapter II

"Right My Wrongs"

Ronnie's POV

After leaving the house I went over India's house. So I can help her with some stuff. Yeah the fragrance that Kehlani smelt was India's perfume. I swear I didn't cheat on my baby with her one of her closet friends. Well, India show me to her bedroom and I really want to know why I'm in here.

Then I start to question India saying, "why do you have me here?"

"You know Ronnie I liked you for a while now. Really Kehlani didn't want you, I just convince her to date you," she said. Then she start wrap her arms around my neck and I shove her a little. She tried to kiss me and I move then I said," Kehlani doesn't want to talk to me now and you're going to make it worse." It seem like she didn't care and she tried to get closer by pushing me on her bed.

I walk out of her room and I went towards the front door. When I open the front door it was closed by someone behind. I figured out it was India and I turn around then she push me on the couch. She got on top of me and she smash her lips onto mine. I really tried to get her off of me but I was trap and she was holding me down.

I can't lie I am enjoying it a little bit but I really want her to get off. So I shove off of me and I got off the couch. I ran to the front door and I open it then I ran out the house. I got in my car and I drove off to the store to buy Kehlani some things. I need to learn how to Right My Wrongs.

Kehlani's POV

I was sitting on the couch watching Maury. This man was denying that he was cheating on his girlfriend and she had proof he was. While watching this make me think about how Ronnie is treating me. I am so truly done with Ronnie and I'm so tried of him. Ugh. I say this all the time and I always go back loving him again. I wonder why I kept forgiving Ronnie if I know he's going to cheat on me. I heard the door open so I got off the couch and it was Ronnie. So I just walk back to the living room to go back watching T.V. Then Ronnie stop me in my tracks and surprise my with some roses. I thought that it was so sweet of him to buy some roses for me. I set the roses inside a vase in the kitchen and I thanked Ronnie for what he did.

Later on That Night

Ronnie and I was cuddling while watching a movie on Netflix. We're watching White Chicks and it made me think about how much it is to hang with my friends. I haven't talk to Zendaya or India in awhile, so I'm thinking about setting a little gathering with them. Then I haven't talk to my little friend August in awhile and yeah Ronnie knows about him. Although, Ronnie and August aren't that cool because most of the time August come around he's really close.

Sometimes I believe that Ronnie acts jealous around August on purpose. Ronnie still doesn't know how I feel when he's cheating on me with random girls. I feel that Ronnie trying to make it right with me but he tends to mess up over and over again. Also, if you're wondering no I haven't slept around with nobody in this relationship. Not even August.

Ronnie is really losing my trust from all this issues that he has.

This is the new update to my story and I really hope y'all like. Please read this and please vote with a cherry on top. Also, please comment how you feel about the story and how you feel about his chapter.

Peace