Chapter IX

"The End of The Road"

The Last Chapter

Kehlani's POV

I've lived and I learn about the mistakes I every I made and the bullshit I went through with my ex. I always I had and will have love for him but I won't be able to be with him anymore. I feel  so much better about myself now than I ever been in life. I have a good man by my side and my true best friend with me. If you're wondering about who I'm with now , It's August. He confessed his all time love for me and I always loved him too.

Ronnie's POV

I've moved on from Kehlani and decided to just been with India. I feel it's the right thing for our baby. It was a good idea because we became closer than we ever been. Do I feel bad for hurting Kehlani?  Well I do but I hope she finds it in her heart to forgive me for everything I've done to her.

India's POV

I bet y'all wondering do I feel bad for taking Ronnie? I really don't because I wanted him to be with me for the longest. Although, Kehlani was close friends, I know she don't even want to see me again ever but it's cool. I really hope she forgives me for what I done to her because I was wrong for doing her like that.

Zendaya's POV

Since my girl is happy I'm happy for her and she make the best decision on moving on from Ronnie. I'm really proud of her for everything she done for herself for the past two years.

Well this is the end of the story and I just wanted to complete it so I can finish my other new book, "Desire." 

I hope you guys enjoyed the story and plus please vote and comment what y'all think.