Chapter VI

"Ronnie's Secret"

Four Months Later

Ronnie's POV

Although Kehlani forgave me for what I do to her. I even promised her I wouldn't do wrong again but I did. I'm a man and we do wrong but she forgave me from time to time. Well it all started a couple months ago when India came over our house. Kehlani was out of town for about a week, so she doesn't know about it. India starts a lot of trouble and I always felt she wanted from the jump. As soon as she walked in the house she had a bottle of wine with some wine glasses.

Then plus she had on a brown trench coat and I could tell by her tone she wanted me. I close the door behind her and she walked over to the couch. I really didn't know what she was going to do. She down on the couch and say,"come and sit by me Ronnie, I have something to tell you."

So like the dumbass I was I sat right with her on the couch. She starts to feel  on my chest and I tried to stop her but she wouldn't let me. As she was still feeling on me she starts to say,"should we take this upstairs Ronnie.

Then I just moved from the couch and she followed and I told her,"I'm happy with my baby girl and he trying to ruin that. Plus that's yours closet friend and you trying to sleep with me."

"Well she didn't even want you from the jump. I actually had to convince her," she said. Then she got up from the couch and grabbed my face. I try to move away but you know I couldn't resist.

So I that's when I fucked up because she saying she pregnant.

Kehlani's POV

It's been four months and Ronnie hasn't fucked up yet. That's real strange but he has been acting weird lately since we figured out that India is pregnant. I wonder who could be the father to the child. She did say she's having a girl. Well that's not none of my business, unless it's Ronnie