Chapter 4

I took off toward the water. I looked at Sam, he looked so cute as he was examining the beautiful sunset. He noticed my staring and smiled. I smiled back then looked down at my feet to keep from blushing.
( SAMS POV )
I saw Sierra staring at me. God she's beautiful. But there's no way a girl like her would like me, I mean come on, we've only known each other for a week and she just moved here!
After just standing and staring at the water for like 5 minutes, I reached over and grabbed her hand. She looked at me shocked then smiled. I pulled her out deeper into the water until we were almost shoulder deep.
By now the sun was beginning to set. We headed back up towards the shore. We sat down beside each other and watched as the sun set. I decided to make a move and wrap my arm around her shoulder. She laid her head down on my shoulder. "The sun sure does look beautiful" she said. "Yea..sure does" I said. But all my attention was on her.
I watched as she pulled her dirty blonde hair out of a bun revealing her perfect beach waves.
"I really had a great time today sam". "Yea..me too"
"It is getting pretty late so I better get home before my parents go looking for me"
"Oh...ok how about I give you a ride home..I mean it is getting pretty dark"
So we packed up our stuff and headed to the car.
Thankfully the drive home was only about five minutes since we sat in awkward silence.
( SIERRAS POV )
The drive home was pretty awkward. But before I knew it he was in front of my house. " Thanks for the ride home Sam, I had a great time. maybe we could do this again sometime?"
"Sounds fine to me" He said smiling. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. His pink cheeks turned dark red as I hopped out of the car then waved as I reached the door of my house.

I collapsed onto my bed as soon as I reached my room.
then i started thinking.

Wow, I really like this boy, a lot.