Epilogue

Calum Hoods POV

"Is she dead?" I ask the nurse as I wait outside her hospital room. The nurse sadly shakes her head yes. "She knew she was going to die, her twin brother had the same thing," the nurse tells me, really not explaining anything at all. "And what is that?" I ask the nurse confused. The nurse sighs. "A brain disease called Subarachnoid hemorrhage, the same thing her brother died of," she tells me making tears flow put of my eyes. "Can I see her one last time?" I ask knowing that soon enough, they'll take her dead body away. She nods her head and I enter her room. I sit on the seat beside her bed and put my hand over her cold dead hand. "I love you a lot. I know you love me too," I start off remembering where I found her, oddly smiling at the memory. I found her on the beach, on the floor, sand all over her head, blood coming out of her nose, ears and mouth. But the thing that makes me smile is the massage I found in the sand. Yes. She wants to marry me. "I wish you were still alive. We'd be planning our wedding by now. In a restaurant, with our families, thinking of our wedding," I continue with tears falling down my eyes, dripping onto her hand. "The colour scheme, the cake, where it would be and every little detail. I would let you plan it all. You know why? Because I don't care how the wedding would've been like. The only thing I care about is the fact that I was going to marry the love of my life. I'm sorry I acted like I hated you. It was such a bad idea. But I knew you deserved better. You deserved Michael. He deserved you. I don't deserve you. But you somehow managed to love me for 8 years. But the thing is, I loved you for 10 years. I loved you for so long and even though I was 8, I knew you were the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. And you know what babe, fuck it. I will live the rest of my life waiting to be with you. I'll be alone, but I know you're looking after me in heaven. I have our friends to help me through it. I don't need anyone else but you. I'll love you forever Mrs. Hood. You are my one and only love."