Chapter 3 - It's all gone.

It's 4:47 am in the morning. I'm woken by a tapping sound on my window, I don't wether to have a look a see if anyone or anything is there, but I decide not to look.

After a while, I roll over and see that my clock reads the 5:03 am written in bright green numbers. After a while I realise today I had dance at 6:30 am.

I step out of bed a listen to the cold floorboards creak as I put even more weight onto my feet. Once I'd finally made it out of bed, I decide to make my bed, so I pull back the covers making sure there's no bumps, then I chuck on my pillows. Now that I had made my bed I went down stairs for some breakfast, I knew that there were coco - pops in the pantry so I reached in and grabbed a bowl, the coco - pops, some milk, a spoon and some orange juice, walked over to the dinner table, sat down and enjoyed my breakfast.

After I finished I had a shower a picked my outfit for dance, did my hair and makeup, grabbed my bag, give Mum a kiss and told her I was going to dance with Chloe and Christi, and was out the door before I knew it.

After Dance -

After dance as I walked out and remembered that I didn't organise anyone to pick me up, until I look up and see Toby, after a little chat Toby asked if I needed a lift, I said yes and asked if he wanted to stay at my house for the night, but he had a basketball game in the morning. We start to head back to my house. By the time we arrived home it was 11:34pm so I decided to go to bed with Toby driving off right behind me.