Inexplicable

She's not your high school Valentine or that potential girlfriend you started looking for, once you start college. She's that girl on stand by, you really couldn't care less about. At first glance.

          But then, you get to know her. Notice her better. She's as much a messy dreamer as you are. She believes in fairytales and accepts the concept of love with open arms.

           She's still trying to become a better version of herself and you question why? She's already got it all under control - she's the literal definition of perfect, at least in your eyes.

She's pretty, she's reserved, she's  secretly what you want for in that girl you're going to take home to your mother. Someday, not today.

You know you've seen a lot, you've experienced all shades of what the word 'experience' has to offer.

You appreciate art, all forms of it. You appreciate her too. Even in a room full of art, you'd still look at her. She's that strikingly beautiful.

The part that amuses you the most?

She doesn't even know.

She's got that unearthly fire in her eyes and the progressive mind of a thousand different CEOs at once. Her thoughts are fairly inexplicable, maybe that's why she doesn't speak so much. But I guess her eyes do.

She's got the talent, trust me, whatever you do - 99.9% of the time, she's going to be better at it than you are. She's going to hurt your narcissist self, and your  done for.

Believe me, it was unconsciously done.

She's going to inspire you, she's going to make you a better you. Hopefully, she's going to be observant enough to understand your lack of discipline to be better at yourself and she's willing to love you enough to get you there.
Her affections are unfathomable.

Now, you question yourself.

Why did you fall for her?

The answer won't seem that important now.

- N. S.

-----------------------------------------------

This is basically something I wrote for a friend of mine, who asked me to write something about her.

Thoughts would be appreciated, of course :)