After Dinner

I'm so sorry it took me so long to update. Hopefully you like ths chapter :)

*After Dinner*

I'm sorry but the restaurant will be closing soon. It was almost midnight, John and the soon to be maid still had not left. But the two needed a way to contact each other.

Lexi's POV

Umm... so how am I supposed to contact you. How about I give you my phone number, give me your phone. OMG is John going to give me his phone number. John flashed his dimples, for the picture he was about to take on my phone. I nearly fainted. Oh crap, my house is 2 hours away from here and it's already midnight, i'll just get a hotel room for the night. No you can spend the night at my hotel room. I looked over at John, are you serious? Yea, I mean if you're okay with that. Sure. Ok lets go.

*At the Hotel*

Lexi's POV

Well of course the girl at the desk wanted a pic with John. She went over to John and unexpectedly put John's hands on her hips and took the pic. I got a little mad, but shrugged it off cause it wasn't John's fault. We went up to the hotel and decided we would watch a movie but John wanted to take a quick shower. 10 mins later I heard my phone ringing. As I went into the room John was just coming out of the bathroom. He was just in his towel, so I saw his chest. I almost dropped my phone and my mouth dropped open. He smiled and showed his dimples. I'll just get dressed in the bathroom. With that, he left me with my mouth hanging wide open. A few minutes later I noticed I didn't have anything to wear to go to sleep in. So I got one of John's and went into the living room.

John's POV

Once I was done getting dressed I went into the living room. Lexi had on one of my shirts. She looked amazing. But I had to stop acting so weird around her. Then she asked me a question I never thought about. So where am I sleeping? Umm... you can sleep on the bed and I can sleep on the couch. No, this is your hotel room, i'll sleep on the couch. She's so sweet, but I can't let her do that. No, i'll just sleep on the couch. No, i'll sleep on the couch. How about we just both sleep on the bed. At first she looked concerned but a second later she calmed down. Ok, I trust that you won't do anything. We decided to skip the movie and just go to sleep. She cuddled up in my arms and a few minutes later we both were asleep.

Lexi's POV

It's 10 am. I forgot to call back whoever called me. It was Heyab.

Phone call with Heyab

H: Lexi why didn't you come home! Were you kidnapped on your way home?  L: No, I just spent the night at John's hotel room. H: Wait, What. Was there two beds?  L: No  H: Oh My Gosh  L: No, it wasn't like that.  H: Ok, well tell me all about yesterday when you get to your house. L: k, bye.  H: bye. I noticed John wasn't in the room, so I ran out to look for him. Turns out he was in the kitchen making breakfast. He's so sweet.

Will update soon thanks for reading :)