Mini Golf

After breakfast the two laughed at each others jokes for hours and hours. Watching movies, funny, scary, sad, adventure, etc. Even playing video games. It was almost time for Lexi to go home and talk about how dinner went.

Lexi's POV

I don't want to go home. I just want to stay here and laugh with John all day. But I can't, well maybe I can. I have all my bags packed anyways. Heyab can just drop them by the hotel. No, she's gonna want to hear all about dinner. "John I have to go home and spend the rest of the day with my friend before I leave." says Lexi sounding sad. "That's ok I'll text you later." John said. With that John dropped her off at her house.

At the House / conversation with Heyab

L: Hey, I'm home. H: Get in the living room and tell me everything now. L: My gosh, can I sit down first. H: Nope, now tell. L: Fine... (now she's basically saying everything in the last chapter) H: OH MY GOSH L: I KNOW RIGHT H: I think John's gonna ask you out. Lexi's phone then starts buzzing signalling a text, but Lexi doesn't notice so Heyab takes the phone and reads the text. L: Yeah sure (sarcasm) when pigs fly. H: Well pigs must be flying cause he wants to go mini golfing later. Lexi then runs over to grab the phone to read the text. L: OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I have to get ready he'll be here in an hour.

An hour later

John was at the door with Randy Orton, because Randy wanted to come too. John was hoping Lexi had a friend to distract Randy. Luckily she did. So John, Lexi, Randy and Heyab were now driving to the mini golf course.

Mini Golf

Randy and Heyab went over to the little snack bar. So John and Lexi started the first round. John noticed Lexi wasn't very good at hitting the ball so he decided to help her. He put his arms around her and they both held the golf club. Randy saw this and started smiling. Both Heyab and Randy walked over to John and Lexi. "Can I talk to you for a sec John" said Randy still smiling.

Conversation: Randy and John

R: John you really like Lexi don't you. J: Yea she's funny, sweet, kind, smart, BEAUTIFUL, etc. R: I think she likes you. J: Yea (sarcasm) when pigs fly. John then walked back over to the mini golfing course and played another round.

Leaving

It was getting late so John was dropping Lexi off at her house. Lexi walked up to her door but she didn't have the key, Heyab did. Randy and Heyab left the mini golf course earlier than John and Lexi. Since Lexi didn't have the key she asked John if she could stay at the hotel with him. Obviously he said yes. So they both spent the night at the hotel.

Sorry for the late update. Will update SUPER SOON. Thanks for reading this chapter :) Don't forget to Vote and Comment :)