Sucker Punch

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR! I LOVE YOU GUYS! ;( <3

BEFORE I FORGET!

Song Of The Day: Jason Derulo - The Other Side

I'm just absolutely obsessed with him! O.O

- Kimberly Van (xoxoxoxoxo <3)

----------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm.

Damn. What time was it? I looked at my phone. It read 7:46 AM. Exactly 14 minutes before the school bell rang and first period was English. Fuck me. I'll try again tomorrow.

xxx

"MAYA WAKE UP!" I practically strangled myself in my own drool when I was startled out of bed. Why I ought to--.

"WHAT?" I yelled, with annoyance clearly plastered on my face. This was like deja vu all over again. So where was my Prince Charming exactly?

"WAKE UP! YOUR GOING TO MISS FIRST PERIOD! WE'VE ALREADY MISSED 30 MINUTES OF CLASS!"

The voice was familiar. Too familiar.

"Fuck you Claire ! I need my beauty sleep! Leave me alone! I'll try again tomorrow, damn it!"

"MAYA! MAYA! MAYA! PLEASE WAKE UP! I HEARD THERE WAS A HOT NEW TRANSFER STUDENT AND WE HAVE GOT TO SEE HIM!"

Hot new transfer student? Erghh...Claire and her stupid-hot-totally-sexy-boy-obsessive syndrome.

"NO. LEAVE. ME. ALONE."

This went on for literally 20 minutes until I gave up. Stupid stubborn Claire. Why was I always involved?

Claire left me alone to do my business. After brushing my hair and teeth, I quickly changed into my usual look. Black leather jacket, white tank top, black skinny jeans and my black boots.

I tied my hair back in a pony tail for gym since we'd most likely not make it on time to English. I quickly grabbed my pair of sun glasses, shoving them in my pocket as I made my way downstairs.

Claire was in my kitchen, sitting on the far end of the chair while tapping her fingers impatiently. She hadn't noticed my presence and seemed lost in thought.

I faked a cough loudly. This caused her head to abruptly turn to face me. Claire had worn a red velvet headband with a small flower on top to match with her red velvet mini skirt. She was wearing a cute white blouse to tie it all together.

"Took you long enough," she said smiling. "Eat your cereal Maya, and lets get going!"

****

Oh well. We missed first period and I was pretty glad about that. It meant I didn't have to go with Claire and help her talk with the new transfer kid. But we were still pretty late for second period by a few minutes. I really didn't feel like going to school but what else was I suppose to do? At least I had gym and gym was my favourite class after all.

I ran into the changing room and shoved all the useless crap I had carried with me into my locker. My phone was in there and I made the extra effort of hiding it deep within my backpack. I threw on my school uniform and ran out of the change room.

Our school worked based on a system that boys and girls should learn together and be treated fairly in every class. That meant that every class was co-ed - including gym. To me, it was a huge advantage because I got to compete against people with my skill level and I didn't have to be treated unfairly simply because I was a girl. If boys can be the best, why can't girls? It's not like I try my best in anything, it just so happens that I am the best in everything.