Chapter 1-

Life as a kid was a breeze. My mom was alive then. Everyone got along then. My father, King Ceases III, was less strict and sour. Then all of a sudden a giant ship came and was coming toward us. Humans. Humans were on that ship. It came closer and closer. Every minute close to danger. Father ordered the family to swim in the water. Mom stayed to protect us. Father tried to pull her into the water but minute it was getting closer and closer to danger. Dad grabbed moms arm and swam into the water. She was in but then.....The anchor came down. It hit mom and she fell in the trench. Father looked for her because she didn't see her go in the trench. All that fell down was the comb she had in her beautiful long blue hair. Father cried as he guided me back to the castle we lived in. She was....She was gone.

-13 years later-

I wake up in my seaweed bed. Today was the memorial for my mom at the trench she fallen in. I never really show remorse for this day, but my dad does. (This is not to offend people i just don't cry at funerals and stuff like that). The rest of the tribe came as well. To grieve.

I combed my hair, got ready and so did my father,"I'm...Still getting ready, Luna, just do whatever till its time to go." He said looking at a picture of my mom. I hugged him out of my habits of being the nurturing person. He hugged me back. He always said i looked like mother. Lucky for him right?

Since we had time i just swam to my special hide out where i stock all of my human things. For some reason i always wondered how humans were. I knew they weren't all like the people like the ship. My father said i'm so naive to believe in that stuff. I just feel like humans are wonderful. So i collect things of them. Of course my family doesn't know about it. But my fish friends do.

Everything in the sea world was different. No one's aloud to sit at the surface, No going by trenches, No going into ally's, No singing. But my rebellious self always disobey these rules. And i don't care.

I look at the picture of my mother and say to my self silently,"I miss her." I sigh and lay on the sea bed and hug a human thing. I didn't know what it was. It looked like it was sandpaper and it opened like the sea books we have here.

I have to go to sea school soon. For some reason i feel like today is going to be a great day. I put on my favorite crown and leaped to school with pride. I swim and swim and i suddenly see a pointy thingy fall from the sea sky. I never noticed it before but it was silver and pointy. Was it used for hair? I tried to comb my hair and it hurted me. "Ow" I say under my breath. I suddenly put it in my seaweed bag and left wanting to tell someone what i found.

As i swam i saw my friend, Felix, He is funny. We used to had something together but it never worked out. Me and him have too different personalities," Felix look what i found by the reef." I showed him the silver pointy thing and looked shocked and pushed it out of my hand and it fell in a trench," That's a human thing you cant touch that, Luna, you know how dangerous human things are!" I rolled my eyes and sighed out of slight frustration," Oooh all human things aren't that bad don't believe everything my father says." I swam the rest of the way to school with Felix
----------------
School was great. But I wanted to look more for human things so I went close to the surface and started looking. Found big polka dot things. I think its a hat but it was smelly. I found a necklace. I took the items home
Soon as I got to the castle I tried the best to hide the human thing," whats that behind your back Luna?" He got up. He said it so loud it startled me and everything fell when I jumped. Do you know how you shake because your so angry at someone? Exactly what my father was doing. I paused and didn't move at his furious face,"LUNAAAAA!!!."
S

orry I was gone I knew you were waiting... But here it is :)