Chapter 3

Immediately, my stylist grabbed me away from Trevor and dragged me into to the dressing room. Aalyhia steamed my wedding dress (everything above) as Rebecca, my cousin started doing my hair.

Three hours later, it was time for the ceremony. I started crying when the music started. My crying father handed me off to Trevor with a smile on his face. Trevor walked me down the isle and we said everything we needed say.

The kiss was so magical. It wasn't like any other kiss we've shared. We pulled away and he picked me up bridal style and we rushed out of the room, to our hotel room. Aalyhia would bring Lexus up after she got to meet everyone.

I got dressed in a crop top sweatshirt, denim washed jeans and gray and pink Jordans. Trevor put on a black t-shirt, a white leather jacket, jeans, and gray and blue Jordans with his gold Rolex Watch. I got Lexus dressed in her blue sweats, white owl shirt and her pink Jordans and I put her hair in a bow style.

Trevor made a toast to his new family. We gave everyone goodbye hugs after dinner and cake and then we were off to the airport.
We were taking a family trip as our "honeymoon" , we are going to Jamaica! Even though Lexus is with us and it's supposed to be without kids, the three of us are going to have fun.