Chapter 1

This story will always be in Daya's (Zendaya) POV

Today is the final rehearsal before our wedding. You ready babe?" Trevor asked me as I was putting on ^my clothes^.

“Obviously not..." I sighed trying to wiggle into my jeans. “Now I'm ready!" I said running past Trevor on the stairs. I grabbed my Ipad and my bags. I picked up Lexus, our adopted 1 year old child and a pair of car keys. Suprisingly, I grabbed the keys to the Lamborghini. I tossed the keys to Trevor trying not to wake the sleeping child in my arms. Trevor unlocked the car and I put Lexus in her carseat, trying not to wake her up. I put my bags in the other seat and got in the passenger seat. Trevor backed out of the garage and we left.

An hour later we arrived at the hotel. Oh shoot, we're late! I thought to myself looked at the time on my phone. Trevor grabbed Lexus and my bags as I rushed into the building. We walked in to our own event late, drawing attention to ourselves. My bestfriend, Aalyhia, walked up to Trevor and took Lexus. Aalyhia put Lexus on a reception table with a blanket and pillow. Lexus instantly curled up and put her thumb in her mouth. Awww! How adorbs.

We practiced for about two hours and we finished up at about 11:30 at night. Trevor, Lexus and I left after eveyone gave me hugs and good luck. Trevor and I decided to stop at McDonald's and get some food. “One happy meal, nuggets please." “Is that it, sir?" “No. And two bacon burgers, two medium fries, two oreo mcflurries and one chocolate chip cookie." "$14.97, next window please." Trevor pulled up to the second window and gave the girl his credit card. She yelled, “OMG! Your the Trevor Jackson and your Zendaya!" as she bounced around. “Don't wake the child." Trevor said as he took our bag of food. “Sorry." she whispered.

When we got home Trevor got Lexus out of the car and I rushed inside to eat. “Dada?" Lexus said as she rubbed her eyes. “Yes, hun." Trevor said as he sat her in her high chair. She didn't finish talking, she just gobbled down her food and went to sleep on the couch. When I finished I took her upstairs, changed her clothes and laided her down.

LEXUS IS THE LITTLE GIRL ON THE FRONT!