Prologue

It has been a long time since a new "Summoner" has entered the gates of the prestigious "Aria Levine's Royal Magic Academy", but the time has come for another "Summoner" to appear and it is through the teenage boy named "Jarvis Dales" that a new era of magic will begin. 

The Setting of the Story:

Green Kingdom - The kingdom hidden in deep forest. The inhabitants of this kingdom are beautiful, tall and statuesque, they are the elven tribe, as great hunters they prefer bows as their main weapon and has innate control of Nature Magic enabling them to communicate with plants and animals and manipulate them. 

Blue Kingdom - The kingdom surrounded by the great seas. The merpeople, because of their close relations with this element they became great seafarers or fishermen and were given the ability to breathe under water, handling either a harpoon or a spear their quick reflexes and speed makes them quite a force both above and below water. They are also adept with the manipulation of water.

Yellow Kingdom - The kingdom in the far east, situated in the great plains and rocky hills. The people of these kingdom are small in stature compared to the elves, and also has the shortest life span, they made up to this by sheer population and had strive to be innovators/inventors of new technology encompassing even the magical nature, the humans. They harnessed the power of earth and its minerals. 

Red Kingdom - The kingdom high above the mountains, it is one of the hardest to reach kingdom not because of its location but the danger of the monsters along the way. The inhabitants being of the dragon kind boasts the greatest physical ability and second highest magical ability inferior only to that of the Night People. One of the only two race who can fly naturally. Fire is of their nature and they command it well.  

White Kingdom - The floating kingdom, the Fae Realm. The faeries are a mischievous bunch, said to be the rulers of the sky they can naturally fly and has command of air and restoration magic. They are small and nimble and are the most beautiful of all the races and they use it to their advantage. They are staff wielders, preferring to rely on their magic completely.   

Black Kingdom - The kingdom of night, located far north they are 90% of the time completely covered by darkness, they are composed of different tribes collectively known as the Night People. One thing in common to them is their high magical capability, rumor is that they are the best when it comes to magic. They might look frightening but they are highly intellectual often serving other kingdoms as scholars or record keeper. They can learn any magic except restoration, with blood and dark magic being their best.  

Glass Kingdom - The Middle Kingdom, boasting as the strongest economy, it is filled with merchants and traders. A diversity of cultures and people call this kingdom their home. It is also the greatest educational hub often being the place where royalties and wealthy families send their children for education. The location of the best Magic School of all, The Aria Levines' Royal Magic Academy. It is also the seat of the united council which sole purpose is to establish and maintain good relations to all the other kingdoms. 

Black Void - Unknown territory, a place where darkness rules supreme, terrible creatures rome this continent..inhabitable and unsafe..many aspiring adventurers both magicians and warriors alike try to discover this mysterious place.