Chapter Thirteen

*continued*

"I love you Bruno," Skylight said, holding me tighter. "I love you too." "Awww," Jamareo said. We looked over at him and we let go of each other. "Hey Jam." "You two are a perfect match for each other." "Thanks Jamareo," Skylight said. "You're welcome. Uh Bruno, we are at the hotel." "Okay, come Sky. We will pack our things." "Okay." We walked into the bedroom and we packed some over night clothes and other things we needed. We got off the tour bus and into the hotel. Bruno had a disguise on. We checked in and went up to our room. Me, Eric, Sky, and Jam went in one room and the rest were in a different room. "There's two rooms and a pullout sofa," I said. "I call a room," Jam said. "I call one too," I said. "Woah shouldn't the lady have one?" Eric asked. "This lady can sleep with me," I said, putting my arm around her. "I guess I have the pullout sofa." Me and Jam laughed. "Yes very funny," he said, crossing his arms. "Hey like you said, the lady needs her room," I said, hugging Skylight. We walked over into our room. We unpacked our stuff. "Let's go check out the balcony," Skylight said, skipping out of the room. I followed her. She opened up the balcony and we walked out. "Bruno, look at the pool!" The pool was beautiful and they had a beautiful hot tub. "Look at the view of the beach," I said, pointing. "Bruno, can we go for a walk down the beach later to see the sunset?" "Of course." I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "I love you so much," I said, putting my head on her shoulder. "I love you too Bruno," Sky said, leaning her head against mine. "Aww you guys are so cute," Jam said, walking onto the balcony. We both looked over. "Hey Jam," I said. "Yo. Me and Eric are going to the pool. Do you guys wanna come?" "Sure but we need Brandon to come so people don't annoy me and Skylight." "Okay that's good. Sky wanna come?" "I don't know," she said, turning around to face me. "Please," I said, smiling. "Okay fine," Skylight said, smiling. "I'm gonna go change," I said. "Bruno but I don't have a suit." "Here," I said, grabbing her hand. We went into our room. I grabbed my suit and handed it to her. "Thanks Bruno." "You're welcome." I grabbed my other suit and went into the bathroom. I changed and went back out. Sky came back out. "Bruno, I look pathetic." She was wearing my suit with a tank top. "Sky, you look cute," I said, smiling. "Okay let's go," Jam said. Me, Sky, Eric, Jam, and Brandon went down to the pool. Sky ran to the hot tub and sat down in it. I followed and I sat down next to her. Jam, Brandon, and Eric followed. Sky grabbed my hand and laid her head against my shoulder. "You guys are so cute together," Jam said. "Thanks Jam," Skylight said. Skylight's phone went off. She let go of my hand and wiped her hands against the towel. "Hello? What?! Oh my god. I'll try to go there but I'm not sure if I can. Bye." "What's wrong?" I asked. "Carter's mom called. He's in the hospital. He tried killing himself," Skylight said getting out of the hot tub. I followed her to a table. "Sky, where are you going?" "Back to Montana. Bruno please we need to go back there." "With what?" "I don't know but I wanna see if Carter is okay." I stood there, not knowing what to do.

Thanks for reading. Please comment