I'm Sorry

Chloe walked over to the window and reflected on her beautiful surroundings. She had always loved her magical three story house with its shivering, square staircase. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel relaxed.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was Cameron.

Chloe gulped. She was mean and rude, no matter how hard she tried she couldn't get over her mothers death, causing her to yell at others. Her friends saw her as a quirky queen, but once her mother died they stopped hanging out with her.

Chloe grabbed a silver gun nearby and hid it from Cameron.

As Chloe stepped outside and Cameron came closer, she could see the sad smile on his face.

Cameron gazed with affection He said, in hushed tones, "I think you are a great girl and I want the wifi code."

Chloe looked back, "Cameron, I don't have the money," she replied. They looked at each other with a sad expression, "I can't pay for you to use my wifi."

Chloe took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Chloe in apologetic tones. She took out the gun and pointed it at Cameron, "I'm sorry" she repeated.

BANG!

"I don't have the money" A tear dropped down chloe's face as she walked back inside.