Chapter Two ~Meetings~

"Uhm Who are you two and where am I ?" He asked.
The Female-being stand in front of him and said nothing. There was a long silence till the girl floated a bit closer and spoke "You need to recover at first.... and who know maybe you will wake up and think everything was just dream and forget everything ." She smiled at Yuma who look a little bit confused. "I was attacked by a boy from my class. He had trasnformed in a monster and was about to kill me. I don't think I will forget that soon." "I am sorry." she said. "Uhm for what-" and then she made Yuma pass out. "Is he sleeping again?" was a vioce heared. And even Yuma was sleeping again, he still was able to hear everybody. "Yes he is but what if he is just a normal Human boy?" "If he is then he wouldn't have been attackted." The male-being aswered her. "To think about it won't help. Astral can you look please?" Was another voice heared. "Okay I do it." said Astral. Then Yuma felt a strong energy pulsing through his body and he whimpered a bit. After he don't felt the energy anymore he drifted in a deep sleep.

~Magical Timeskip~

Slowly he opened up his eyes again. He turned his head to the left and to the right. He sighed and put his hand on the wound on his stomacht. "Huh? What happened the wound... it is healed nearly complet!? How is that possible?" he sat up and looked around again. /...Who know maybe you will wake up and think everything was a dream and forget everything ..../ "could that be? Was evrything a dream?" "No this wasn't a dream everything was real." he said, stood up and saw that he wasnt wearing his clothes. So he looked around and found them in the corner. "They are clean. No blood, nothing..." he weared his clothes and opened the door. The floor was long and dark. But he decieded to find the persons that saved him. He walked through the floor until he saw a door. He swalloed but then he opened the door and steped into the room. But to his suprise no one was inside it. It was just a dark room. Yuma looked a bit sad. But then he heared something. He was a little bit nervous. "H-hello? Is here someone?" he asked hopping to get an answer. "DIE!" Yuma turned around and saw a person running over to him with two sharp knifes in each hand. Yuma wasn't moving he just keep standing there out of pure fear. "NOW!" he heared a voice commanding. Then a shoot. And then silence. The light was turned on and now there are some persons to be seen. "Hey are you okay?" said a girl with light blonde hair and placed a hand on his shoulder. He nooded slightly. "Sorry but we had to use you to get him." another girl. "W-Who was that?" he asked carefully and don't dare to look at the Person that was lying lifeless on the ground with a hole in it's head. "He is a Barian. He came here to kill you." a white haired girl said while she was makeing sure that the barian is dead. When Yumas eyes felt on the female blue-being "Y-You you are the girl from before!" She simled "Yes I am. My Name is Evee Sukone but you can call me Evee. I'm m the one that took care of your wounds. How are you feeling." she asked like nothing happened. "I'm allright but ...what on earth is going on? What are these Barians and why do they want to kill me? And who are you?" he asked. "You will understand soon. This guy is a Barian, a Demon from an other world. And he was sent to Kill you." The male Blue-being said. Yuma looked confused and shooked but he listened carefully. "My Name is Astral. I'm from the Astral-sekai, an other world like the Barian-sekai,the world from where the barians are. But I'm not going to kill you or other humans." he said with a calm voice. "Okay but why do they want to kill me?" "Because you are in their way. And not only you,everybody in that room and a lot more people." The white haired girl telled like it was nothing. "Y-You too?! But why? Have you done something wrong?" he asked a little bit scared. "We are alive that is their problem." An other girl said. "We are all Reincarnations of the People that once fought against the Barians. I am Tei Sukone the Nummber 45." She said and bowed. "I am Nya Kuraki, Nummber 26." She said while hiding behind Tei. "My name is Nia and I am the Nummber 4 nice to meet you." Nia said smiling. "And I am Evee Sukone the reincarnation of Gagaga-Girl a very strong magican. And the one over there is Astral the Nummber 39." Evee said while smiling at both of them. "Nia is Astrals sister and she and Evee are Astral-beings too." "Uhm okay I think I got it now and which one am I?" He asked. "That is a good question because you have somehow the same nummber like Astral. You are both Nummber 39." An unknown voice said. "Ah Yami-kun sorry we didn't meant to wake you up." Nia said apologizing. "Don't worry! So we have a new one here then let me introduce myself I am Yami Tsukumo and I am Nummber 7." She said while walking towards Yuma. She stoped in front of him then she smiled and hugged him. "I am happy to see you again ....my brother."

Tei: yeee so this was chapter Two I hope you guys liked it ^^
Sukone: just to make sure you all will understand:
-Nia (NO.4) is Astrals (NO.39) sister
-Yami (NO.7) is Yumas (NO.39) twinsister
-Evee (Gagaga-Girl) is Teis (NO.45) sister
-Nya Kuraki is 4ever alone XD
Tei: we see us next time Sayonara Minna-san~
*sekai (japense for world)