Opening up

>Sarah's POV<

It's been three days since I arrived here. I don't actually want to be here, but the family is really cool. It's really busy with all the kids but they are all so nice! 

Most of the day, I am in my room. I have seen Dani and the little boys play outside, they asked me to join. Amy and Lauren asked me to go with them to the beach or to the mall. I would love to join them all, but I was too afraid. 

I was sitting on the balcony, listening to music and reading a book. The sun was shining, the weather was really nice. 

"Hi." Christina sat down on the chair next to me. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

I nodded.

"You have been a bit quiet." She looked at me, waiting for an answer. "You miss your friends don't you?" 

I nodded. "Yes, I miss Emma. And I miss my parents." Christina wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey, it's okay. I understand." 

I rest my head on her shoulder. "I just.., it's not fair. I didn't even get to say goodbye properly."

"To your friend?" Christina asked. 

"Yeah, and to my parents." I said. Christina hugged me tight. 

"Do you want to come with me, downstairs? I will make you a cup of tea."

I shook my head. "I want to stay here, on my own."

Christina smiled. "Okay, see you later." 

I miss my parents. I thought back of the last moment I saw them, I played it over and over in my head.

----Flashback----

"Sarah!" My mom shouted. "Sarah! We are leaving! Do you make sure your stuff is picked up by Emma's mother before you go to school? 

"Yeah! Just go, I will be fine." I replied.

I heard the door being closed. I looked out of the window and saw my mom and dad stepping in the taxi. My mom waved to me. I waved back. I followed the taxi with my eyes untill it disappeared from my view. 

----End of Flashback----

A week, I was about to stay with Emma. Until they came back, they never did. I couldn't stay with Emma, nor with any family. I am all alone on the world. 

>Christina's POV<

"What's up with Sarah?" Lisa asked when I came down. All the girls stood in front of the camera, ready to film the next cover. 

"She misses her friends, and her parents." I answered. "I thought we could invite her friend over for the weekend. Maybe she will feel a little better."

"Might be a good idea." Lisa said. "Maybe she will open up a bit more when there is someone she knows."

>Sarah's POV<

I heard music coming from the living room. The girls were filming a video. I sat down on the couch, they all stopped when they saw me.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked. "I didn't know you sing."

"We are in a band, called Cimorelli." Lisa answered. 

"It sounds really good." I said. "Can I listen while you continue?"

The girls nodded and started over. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes, listening to their perfect harmonies. 

I opened my eyes again when they had finished. Christina began to talk.

"We recently added a new member to the family." She smiled at me. Lisa gestured me to come over. I stood between Amy and Dani, unsure what to do. 

"Introduce yourself." Lisa whispered in my ear. 

Amy started before I could. She put her arm around me. "This is our lovely sister, Sarah. She has been here for three days and she is an official member of the family."

"She isn't that weird, though. Compared to us." Dani said.

"What not that weird? You don't know me." I pulled my Ipod out of my pocket and pressed the play button. Music filled the room, I started dancing. The other girls joined me, it must look really strange. 

It felt good do dance again, I always did these weird dance parties with Emma. Without the music, though. Her mom would get really angry if she heard us dancing in the middle of the night. 

I immediately dropped to the ground when I thought about her, it brought thoughts back to my parents. I hid my face in my hands and cried. Someone stopped the music and I felt two arms around me. 

I looked up and saw that Katherine sat next to me, I burried my face into her shoulder. Christina turned of the camera.

I couldn't stop crying. Katherine stroke my head. No one said anything, nor did I.  After a while I sat up again, everyone was looking at me. I felt my cheeks go red, I can't pretend nothing is wrong this time. I stood up ready to walk upstairs but Katherine grabbed my wrist and pulled me on the couch. 

"Sarah," she started. "If you want, I mean, if it makes you feel better, we can invite your friend to stay for a couple of weeks."

"I don't know." I said, a bit unsure of myself. 

"You would like to see her again, right?" Christina said. 

I nodded. "Yes, but.."

"Well, let her know she is allowed to come." 

I smiled. The girls were all so nice to me, even when I didn't really act nice to them. I promised myself that, from now one, I will be their seventh sister and I won't lock myself away anymore.