Health and Beauty tips

130 readers :o aww thanks so much for reading<3 please vote too it'll mean the world to me:)<3

Health...  I swear I search on google for healthy food tips but i get little helpful things sooo here are a little tips that might be helpful...well it helps me 

Ok if you eat a lot make sure you don't eat at night before you sleep because you'll gain a lot of fat. If you get really hungry at night then eat something simple... If you think fruit is simple your wrong because after 4pm your body rejecters it as sugar. Also if your not the working out type of person then jam up the music and dance crazy for an hour or so. it's fun and you'll lose weight.

Drink a lot of water because it's good for your face and your body. If you have acne and you sweat by dancing or something and drink water it'll help clear your face. If non of this is working then it's probably the amount of food you eat so try and eat 1200 calories a day if you want to lose like a pound and a half every week.   

*****

Beauty tips

Doesn't everyone want to try there best to look beautiful? 

Well then here are little tips that might help. Ok first when you wake up in the morning and want to wash your face make sure to splash the cold water on your face and when you dry your face don't scrub it with the towel just tap it on your face gently, that'll make your skin soft and beautiful.

If you went to the beach or even just outside for a long time and got a bad sunburn, one of the best ways to get red of it  is to cut a lemon in half and rub it around your face ( do NOT let it touch your eyes) let it stay for at least seven min. Then wash it away, the longer you have it on the better it'll work :)

If you have bags under your eyes then place kiwi on them (of course shut your eyes) and it will help the bags to go away. 

***

Hope this helped!!!!!!! :)!

please vote :/ at least 3 votes :/ thanx :)!