Chapter 12

TIM POV:   The nerve of that woman..UGH I'm so angry. I don't understand how someone can believe what other people say without giving me a chance. A chance to know the real me. I'm nothing like what she was saying. That is not me. I don't get her. Why does she have to be on my tour? Well too late now, I'm just gonna have to deal with it and her. I will just try to avoid her whenver I can. A few hours later I got home. I walked in expecting to see Christine, but when I walked in, she wasn't there. I called her name a few times but no answer. "hmmm.. that's weird" I said to myself. I walked upstairs "Kristine are you here?" I asked as I was walking in our bedroom.. "where is she" I picked up my phone and called her. "hello" said a guys voice "who is this" "This is Tom" who the hell is this" "first what the hell are you doing answering Christine's phone" "What's it your business" he said laughing. "Look you son of a bitch, I'm TIm, christine's boyfriend" "Oh..ahhh.." he stuttered and than.. I heard Kristine's voice "Tom baby who is that.." "PUT HER ON THE PHONE NOW DAMN IT" I yelled through the phone. "hello" said Christine "Who the hell is that" "Tim, please calm down..""calm down, I come home from a lousy day and your not home and than some asshole answers your phone" "Look its not.." "Don't tell me it's not what I think. WE ARE DONE" I yelled "TIM... I'm" "don't even say your sorry, I want you OUT Of my house and out of my life for good" "ok ok" she said I hung up the phone and slammed it down. I went downstairs to the fridge and grabbed a beer. This has been one of the worst days. I can't wait to get back on the road and play for my fans.