Chapter 25

TIM POV: it's been almost 2 months since Faith and I have been dating. Nobody knows. Although there have been rumors going around. Tonight we are doing a show in Jacksonville,FL. My mom and sisters are going to be at the show along with my dad Tug and his wife and my two brothers and other sister. Faith also has her parents and brothers here tonight. so it will be hard for us to be together. I was walking to Faith's dressing room looking around making sure nobody saw me. I knocked on the door. Faith answered the door "hey what are you doing here" "are you alone" "yeah why" "can I come in" "yeah sure" once she closed the door I pulled her in for a kiss. "I missed you" she laughed "its only been a couple of hours" "yeah I know but who knows when we will get to see each other with all of our families and stuff here tonight" "yeah I know and I've been thinking about that" "yeah and.." "I think we should go public, I mean the rumors have been flying around and all" "yeah true, so are you sure your ready for this?" "yes of course" "Faith... I.. " "What is it" " I love you" That was the first time I've told her that. I was so nervous how she would respond. but she just smiled "I Love you two" I smiled "Thank goodness" she laughed and we shared another kiss. "so how do you want to do this" she asked "well.. I have an idea" After I told Faith my idea she agreed. I gave her one more quick kiss before I left back to my dressing room. This is going to be an awesome night and nobody has any idea.

FAITH POV: Ok almost time for our duet. This is it.. I was standing on the side of the stage waiting for my cue to go on. Tim started singing our song for the duet part. We've been doing the song Nobody knows it But Me. We were going to change it to I'd Really Love To See You Tonight but we thought it would give too much away. So we stuck with Nobody Knows It But Me. Once Tim started singing it was time for me to also come out. I came out and the crowd went crazy. I kept thinking in my head "do they know" I quickly came out of that thought and just concetrated on my part. Once I got closer to Tim he took my hand and I smiled. We could hear stuff from the crowd Like they are together, it's true. But we continued with the song. At the end of the song Tim leaned and kissed me. The crowd roared even louder. As I was walking off the stage with a big smile I looked back and Tim's band was all smiling and clapping. Than they went into the next song. I went to Tim's dressing room to wait for him. After his set was finally over he came in. "that was so awesome baby, the crowd loved it" I started to cry. "what is it, whats wrong" "Nothing i'm happy everyone finally knows but.. what about our families" "have you spoken to yours yet" "No I haven't seen them what about you" "No I haven't seen mine either. Ok lets do this. You text yours to meet here and I will do the same" he said I agreed. A few minutes or so later there was a knock on the door. I don't know why I was so nervous. Tim got up and opened the door.