Chapter 1

Alex's p.o.v. 

So I started my journey home form Hot Topic on my long board when I , litterlaly, ran into Liz and Jackie. Liz is my best friend and Jackie is her girlfriend. I'm not very.....fond I guess of Jackie but I could care less bevause she makes Liz happy. I cant believe just 6 months ago Liz was homophobic. They've been together for 4 of those months after they found each other's soul mate mark (S.M.M.) i have seen Liz's s.m.m. and its between her boobs and I dont even wanna know how Jackie found it.

Okay so you're probably wondering who I am. My name is Alex Edwards. Im turning 20 in 2 weeks exact meaning its August 2nd. I'm pretty tall I guess and Im really shy. I'm what people call emo, I'm really quiet except around Liz and some of my other friends. Most people call me a freak because of my eyes. They're emerald green like super bright emerald green. I'm gender fluid menaing my gender tends to change, and there isnt a patern to it. It's always different.

Anyways we decided to go to Liz's house. When we walked in her little brother, Ronnie, hugged Jackie then Liz then me. I couldn't resist. I ruffled his hair. "LEX!!!!! NO!!!!!" he frantically tried to fix his hair. We all laughed at him, well Jackie kinda snickered at him. She doesn't smile much except when she's with Liz or looking at her. "sorry Ronnie" 

After all of that we headed down to Liz's room. I ran to the bean bag and flicked Jackie off. "I am not fucking you but I am this lovely lady" she winked at Liz causing her to blush like crazy. Jackie smiled. What? How is that possible? I thought to myself.

Sigh. I wish I had someone like that, someone where I can just look at them and smile. I hope I can find someone like that. I know I have Cam, my boyfriend, but I'm just not completely happy with him. I really hope I dont hurt him too bad. 

"Hey I am gonna have Cam pick me up soon." i looked at Liz and nodded knowing she knows why. she frowned which is really rare. i grabbed my board and walked upstairs to be greeted by her mum, Camji. 

"Whats wrong love?" her mum asked noticing my my frown. Camji is more more like a sister. Its weird. 

"Can i rant?"  She nodded and sat down at the dining room table, me following her. 

"Okay so Im with cam and I like him and everything but I'm not really happy with him I guess and so I was gonna go to his house and tell him and break up with him and Im-" Camji cut me off by laughing.

"Just shut up. i will drop you off and go to the cafe just text me when to pick you up." she went and put her boots on. i love her. 

"Lurv chuuu" I said with a really big smile "Lurv chu too" she said grabbing her keys. We quickly hopped in her blue corvette and headed for Cam's house.

It took about 10 mins to get there. "What if I hurt him?" I looked down.

"Hey shut up. You can do it. I will be right down the street. Now get out me car." I laughed softly and climbed. I texted Cam telling him I was here and was gonna come straight in.

i walked in and headed downstairs. whats that- "WHAT THE FUCK CAM??!" I yelled when I saw Cam having sex with Madeline, MY COUSIN. "I-I can explain!" he climbed off of her basically screaming at me. "NO SAVE IT! WE ARE THROUGH!" I stromed out and went to the corner away from his house. I called Camji.

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

"AYYY-" "P-pick m-me up. at-t th-the c-corner." I could bareky hear her but I knew she said she would be there in 20 because she was eating. I just had to sit there and wait. Ugh waiting.