Authors note

Hey its Annie! so after each chptr, me and erica will write how worte the this chptr or at the began! or but it in the chptr thinging!so yeah XD i'm gonna write the first chptr! anyways yeah! random time, I love Union J's  song Carry you,its cute and catchy! I'm an American JCat forever and ever :) oh me and erica are 2/3 of the main girls.

I'm gonna be nice and give you guys a sneak peek into the book! i'll make sure to let erica know i'm gonna write this part,cause i just got the idea in my head.

Sneak Peek-

Annie's/My P.O.V

"Loves could you give us a second" Harry aksed.

"Yeah sure" I said. With that they left.

"I wonder what they want talk about" Dezzy said.

"Same" Erica said.

{George's p.o.v}

Harry wanted to speak with all of us,i wonder what for.

"What is it mate" Nialler aksed.

"Do any of you like the girls" Harry asked.

"Yeah,I have fellings for Annie,she is such a rad,down to earth girl" Keaton Stromberg from Emblem 3 said.

"Aw,cute Keats has a crush on Annie" Wes sang.

"Haha,shut-up" Keaton said.

"Anybody else fancy the lovely girls" J.J said.

"Yeah i do,I fancy Annie she just seems diffrent from everyone else" I said.

"I like Dezzy" Harry and Nathan said at the same time,oh boy this not going to be good three girls and seventeen lads.