God I'm Sick Of Sleeping Alone

“Aleeeexxxx! I told you not to fuck my teacher!”

It was Thursday night and Rian was helping Alex and Zack move Alex's stuff in to the apartment. Rian had been moaning at his big brother since they'd got home after the concert.

“No, you said I could fuck him but you said I couldn't [i]date[/i] him.”

“It's the same thing Lex! One leads to the other!”

“Not always. If tomorrow night goes terrible it won’t lead to either.”

Alex dipped his paintbrush in to the black, thick paint by his feet and carried on painting his favourite lyrics on to his wall. Zack chuckled from where he was stood on Alex's bed, sticking some pictures of him and his best friend to the cream plaster.

“Leave your brother alone Rian, he needs to get laid. Do you know how long it's been for Lexie here?”

“No he doesn't, he never will. And don't call me that.”

“How long Lex?”

“I’m not telling you! You’re fourteen and innocent- wait you’re not innocent... but you’re fourteen!”

The younger teenager huffed and pouted,

“I thought you told me everything?”

“I do Ri, just not this ok?”

Zack smirked and leaned over the youngest boy’s shoulder.

“Two years.”

Alex’s brother burst out in to laughter and smirked.

“I guess I could let you fuck Mr. Barakat. I feel bad for you.”

Alex pouted and flicked some paint from the end of his paintbrush on to his little brother’s nose. Giggling as the young boy knocked him on to the floor and smeared paint from the bucket on his shirt and cheeks. It soon turned in to a full blown paint fight, Zack joining in and taking it in to the hallway outside of his flat. The three boys tumbled around for a while until they were out of paint, gasping for breath.

“Douche bag, I was using that paint.”

The boys burst in to laughter at Alex’s whining and soon found themselves laughing, on the floor, out of breath and covered in paint.

Alex, Rian and Zack were all clean, showered and hair done (in Alex’s case) at around eight. The younger boy groaned and stood from the tatty, old sofa they were all curled up on, watching Teen Mom.

“I have to go, you know how mum is.”

“God I know. I hated telling her I was moving out.”

Alex grimaced and sighed as he remembered the other night.

[i]“You want to what?!”

“No. I don’t want to, I am. Zack’s wanted me to move in for a while now and it’s not that I don’t like living here, it’s just that I feel bad eating all your food and using your electric and never paying you back.”

“I’m your mum, that’s what I’m supposed to do.”

“I know, but I’m nearly twenty! No one else in the whole of college lives with their parents but me! I love you, and you know exactly where I am. I’m with Zack, I’m safe mum.”

The argument went on for several hours until eventually Alex’s dad had come in from work and interrupted.

“What are you two whining at?”

“Your son wants to move out.”

“Then let him! He’s nearly twenty for god’s sake; he’s not a boy anymore. He’s a man Isobel! Does he have a place already?”