Liam and Runjun

You loved the rainy climate of London. Even if some people find it depressing, you love it. As you are going to the Amusement Park, you feel some drops falling on your head. You don't care, and you walk to the enormous Ferris Wheel, next to you. You get in line and wait to get a ticket. As you purchase it, you see a familiar face from the corner of your eye. You turn around but get pushed forward by the big crowd. You enter your booth, and wait for a person to sit down in it. It is that familiar face. "Excuse me, but do I know you?" you ask him. "Maybe, if you know One Direction." He takes his sunglasses off, which you deemed strange as it was now pouring. You gasped, as you saw that it was world-wide famous British singer, Liam Payne. "So you do know me." he says. "Y-yeah!" You have always had a crush on him, since he had started the X Factor in 2008. You realize that the ride had stopped. "Come on! Lets take a walk through London! " he joked. You laughed along with him. But you took the walk anyway, without umbrella. As dusk approached, he accompanied you to your flat. "I had a great day with you today Runjun! We should see each other more frequently!" You were really happy at hearing that, so you beamed. "Absolutely! Bye Liam!" "Wait!" He placed his hand on your hip and pulled you too him. Then, he kissed you. It is every girl's dream to get a kiss in the rain. It is every girl's dream to get a kiss in the rain with your Celeb Crush! And that just happened to you!