Megan and Ashton

"WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS WAKEUPWAKEUPWAKEUP!!!!!" Your hyperactive best friend and room mate Ashton yells in your ear. You slowly open one eye and glare at him. You loved him to pieces, maybe more than just a friend, but right now you could murder him. "Its," you look at the clock,"ITS 7:45 AM ASHTON YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!" He grins at you, and shoots off in the kitchen, returning a second later with a tray with eggs, bacon, toast, coffee, and a card. Your eyes immediately soften."Awww you made this for me? Thanks Ash!!" You say, smiling at him, and sitting up, as Ashton places the tray on your lap. "Hey, scooch over!" He complains, rolling your eyes you carefully move so he has space to sit with you. "Thanks Ash, Merry Christmas." Ashton smiles again and blows you a kiss. "Merry Christmas too love." you blush. After you finished breakfast, you look down and remember about the card. "Oh, wait Ashton, I forgot the card!" His smile faltered, and then came back, but slightly nervous. "Can you, umm, read it later, Megan?" You looked at him curiously, before nodding. "Yeah sure. You OK?" he nodded, still looking a bit nervous. "Lets go open presents!!!!!!!!!!!" you screamed, trying to get him back to his happy, excited mood. It worked, and he went back to smiling, still a bit nervous though. You rustle through the presents and find the one you got for Ash, a new Xbox because his had broke a while ago, and you knew how much he loved FIFA. You handed the box to him and your insides kind of just went all warm and fuzzy as you saw the happiness invade his face and eyes, ad a huge grin spread across his face. "Oh my god, did you actually get this for me?? Thank you so much Megan I love you so much!" you blush deep red and smile, as Ashton kisses your cheek. "Now I need to find something for you! Where did I put it..."  he rummages around for a little bit, while you try to calm your racing heart. Finally he pulls out an envelope and hands it over to you. You open it hesitantly, and find concert tickets for two to see the Arctic Monkeys live in two days. "Oh my god, Ash-" your throat closes, and you try to not cry. This meant more than he could ever imagine. They had helped you through thick and thin and had always been there for you. For you to be able to see them, and as you look closer at the tickets, MEET THEM, was the best thing that could happen to you. "Ashton, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me." You reach over and hug him, and despite your efforts a couple tears escape your eyes. "Aww, honey, are you crying?" you sniff and wipe away the tears. "Thank you Ashton. Thank you." He just smiles and hugs you again. You go through all your presents and by  the time your finished its lunch time. "Lets go out to eat yeh?" Ashton says. "Wait, what about the card?" Ashton shuffles his feet and says "I promise you can read it but, in two days time, please?" you sigh jokingly and nod, smiling, even if you were really curious. When you came back from lunch you guys just hung out, watching Christmas movies, like The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (A/N My all time fav Christmas movie) and you snuggled together.

*Time skip to the concert*

"OH MY GOD ASHTON ITS ABOUT TO START!!!" you scream in Ashton's ear. "Yeah, and I'd like to hear it, if you don't mind." you grin at him and say sorry. Finally they come onstage and you and Ashton along with everyone else scream. Towards the middle-end of the concert Alex shouts "Okay guys, now I know we don't usually do this, but its Christmas! We will randomly lower some mistletoe from a string, and, well. You know the drill!" Everyone looks up, until someone point right over you head. You look on your left and see a cute boy, who shakes his head smiling. "I think your friend over there wants the kiss more than I do" You turn to Ashton who's looking at you, with the card in his hand. You see that everyone is looking at the megascreens, which have your face on them. You blush, and turn to Ashton. With hundreds of  eyes looking at you two, you slowly lean in to your best friend, nervous, but excited, and gently place your lips together. It wasn't a very long kiss, but to you it was the best you'd ever had. Everyone cheers, and even Alex wolf-whistles. That made people laugh, and you broke the kiss. Ashton was beet red and you were probably even redder. Ashton hands you the card, with the cameras still on you. You look at him and hesitate. The crowd starts chanting 'open it, open it' so you do. 'Dear Megan, angel, whatever you want to be called. Merry Christmas. I hope you like your present. I would do anything for you, and there's more to it than just being your best friend. I love you. For two years now every time I see you I get butterflies, and when I look in your eyes, I don't pay any attention to anything else. I love you, and I'm just hoping that you feel the same.' You read the whole letter, and by the time you finished, you were smiling from ear to ear. "Of course I feel the same Ash."  you told him, and he grinned, swooping you up, and kissing you again. You had almost forgotten that you were in fron of hundreds of people, and THE Arctic Monkeys, but when they started cheering, you were brought back to reality. "A big round of applause for them!" and again, more cheers. After a couple of minutes the concert restarted, and you enjoyed every second of it, with your now boyfriend, Ashton Fletcher Irwin.