Your Ex Wants You Back

A/N- This part was written by MotionlessxHorror makes sure give her love and leave some amazing comments!!!

-Evie

Chris: you were walking around the park with Chris and you saw a ice cream stand and asked Chris if he would go get you one. He of course agreed and left to go get you one. After he left you felt a pair of hands cover your eyes "guess who?". You recognized that voice it belong to Vic fuentes your ex you hated Vic after he cheated on you. You stood up "what do you want shithead?!" You yelled "I want you" Vic said with a smirk Chris had pushed Vic to the ground "stay the fuck away from my girl!" "O-ok" Vic ran off and you jumped on Chris and gave him a big kiss "thank you babe" Chris smiled "anything for my princess"

Ricky: You were with Ricky at a fancy restaurant Ricky had excused himself to use the restroom. You just sat there on Instagram until you felt someone touch your hand you look up and saw none other than your ex Bret Von Dehl. "Well hello y/n" you glared at your ex "what do you fucking want Bret?" He smirked "I want you back baby" you death glared at him "get the fuck out of here" Bret chuckled "no can do love" Ricky walked up to Bret "if I were you I would leave unless you wanna end up in a coffin" Bret was scare of Ricky and ran out of the restaurant. You smiled at Ricky "thanks Ricky" Ricky smiled back "welcome Hun"

Ryan: you were home with Ryan he was taking a shower you heard a knock at the door and got up and opened the door you regretted it when you saw your ex Nick Matthews
He smiled "hello y/n miss me?" You bit your lip "N-Nick go away" Nick smirked "nah I came back to get you babe". You growled "don't fucking call me that" Nick laughed "what are you gonna do about it!?" "I'll knock you out" You heard Ryan's voice. Nick glared at Ryan and left. You turned to Ryan and thanked him.

Balz: you were walking home from school and you looked up and saw your ex's car Michael Vampire "shit" you whispered "hey sexy I came back for you you belong to me not that guy named Balz" "go away Michael" you growled "nah I rather stay don't you think" "nah I suggest you leave her alone before I break your face" you turned and saw Balz and you smiled at him "whatever I'm wasting my time on her" Michael got back in his car and drove off. You tackles Balz and gave him a kiss "thank you so much" Balz smiled "no problem kitten"

Ghost: you were shopping with ghost and you were looking at bras and undies at Victoria Secret Ghost was looking at pajamas for you "well well look who's here" You heard a deep voice it belong to Andy Biersack your ex you turned and glared at Andy "what do you want Biersack?" He smirked "I want you back babygirl" you growled "oh my fucking God leave me alone I already told you millions of times jeez" Andy "shut up and let's go" he gripped your arm Andy was kinda abusive. You whimpered Ghost had punch Andy straight in the jaw "Stay the fuck away from her you here me!" Andy glared "fine!" He had walked off. You hugged Ghost "thanks Ghosty" Ghost smiled "welcome boo"

Vinny: You were at Warped Tour with Motionless In White. You were walking around Warped until you bumped into a tall person "s-sorry" the voice chuckled "it's alright cutie" you looked up and saw Tony Perry your ex he had left you for some slut "T-tony what are you doing here?" Tony smirked "I'm here for Warped silly and you" you glared at him "no I'm sure you have your slut". "Nah she left me so I'm back for you" he laughed "well to bad she's with me" you felt arms wrap around you and you looked up and saw Vinny glaring at Tony "get lost punk" Tony growled and walked away. You smiled at Vinny "thank you babe" Vinny smiled at you